Resistance is futile..... Junior Poster Miss_Sarah_Kane's Avatar

Default Mistress Sarah Kane (UK) & The Huntsman

Today was the 3rd visit of my slave who I have named the “Huntsman” he lives in deep wales and looks after the land for a Lord. He told me the other week he shot a dear from 400ft away.

Hence his nickname the “Huntsman”. He arrived on time as usually very polished and well spoken. He now new ropes and I lead him to the bathroom to prepare himself for me, I gave him some instructions and left him to it.
    10mins later I entered my Boudoir he was waiting for me on his knees as instructed.

I closed the door grabbed the remote and pressed play on one of my kinky fetish DVD’s as I know he also like to watch them. I took a collar put it round his neck and a full body harness, my slave was now ready for me.

Mistress today was wearing Deep PVC black corset, rubber 6 suspender belt with blue trim, opaque holdups, rubber top, long latex gloves and to finish my leather thigh boots, its been a while since I wore them they are very classic with pin sharp heels to die for, not my best to walk in very far, more carpet & fucking boots.

The DVD soon burst into life and told him to turn and watch I sat on the bed in front of him, “Mistress I love your boots” and he began to worship them kissing and stroking the leather up and down I laid down on the bed lifting my legs high into the air, so he could admire my boots more, he stood up and carried on worshiping them more.

I spread my legs winder and told him to make his way down my boots to my stocking tops and beyond. He could not resist the temptation and was soon coming towards my rubber knickers covering my large cock!!

“I want your cum mistress I missed it last time, as you filled my ass with it!! I want to swallow ever drop of it.”

“Good things cum to those who wait you have a lot of pleasing to do today and I want to push my hard shaft deep in that anal pussy, I know you have been training well and can now take it..”

“Now lick my shaft and please me” “YES Mistress”

He licked and kissed my cock and it soon pushed its way out over my knickers exposing it full hard 9” I pulled myself further onto the bed and rested on a pillow a mirror in full view so I could watch my slave worship my cock from another angle and full view of the kinky DVD which was now getting more into the action and quick sniff of poppers I swooned and my slave sucked and worshipped my cock balls, and ass further ever more pleasing his Mistress.

I reached over to the table and took and medium size dildo and pushed it into me, I grown with pleasure as I turned it on… “Slowly fuck my pussy and pleasure my cock slave” Mistress really enjoyed the moments, I was now really horny and rock hard.

The DVD had turned now to some really hard fucking, I told my slave to get on all fours. I grabbed some lube climbed behind him and lubed him up, and pushed my hard shaft into him.

I started slowly building up a rhythm matching the action on the DVD in front of us, I ordered my slave to play with his cock as I fucked him deeper now, pushing my shaft as deep as could inside his stretched anal pussy hole.

I was getting quite warm now…. So I decided I needed more pleasure. I took a large pump up dlido and pushed that into him then pumped 10 times onto it it ballooned inside him , I told him he could take it and he did.

I got off the bed and straightened my boots & stockings in the mirror, I then took some handcuffs and fastened them on my slave behind his back along with a mouth gag then I tied his balls tight and pumped the dildo a few more times! Mistress them masturbated herself and teased her anal pussy with a few toys. This really aroused and of course Mistress.

The gag and cuffs were soon off and my slave again was worshipping my cock sucking, kissing and gagging on my shaft I gave him the command he had been waiting for to bring me to completion!

MAKE ME CUM SLAVE!!!

He sucked and he wanked me harder and harder I groaned with pleasure my body trembled and I was getting nearer…. “Show me how wide you can open that mouth” He opened his mouth wide and begged for my cum! “Harder” he pulled my body gave a final quiver and I shot my huge load into his waiting mouth!

FIND OUT MORE AND READ MORE AND LOTS OF IMAGES:

www.sarah-kane.co.uk

I am available in Manchester & Warrington and I will be visiting my East Croydon residence on Sun 24th & Mon 25th Feb 2013.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Resistance is futile..... Junior Poster Miss_Sarah_Kane's Avatar

Default Re: Mistress Sarah Kane (UK) & The Huntsman

Opps forgot to add an image..x

Follow me on Twitter:

Mistress_Sarah

See more pics, sometimes pics uploaded live during my sessions

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Shot a dear? Oh dear.... I bet he was sorry. As long as it was not you, dear lady

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

hi youre very hot and have a big cock do you like guys with small penises as it may make you feel more dominant?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Mistress do you visit birmingham