View Poll Results: What do you guys like better ass or vagina?

Voters
281. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ass

111 39.50%
  • Vagina

103 36.65%
  • No preference

18 6.41%
  • Don't care i'm just a bottom

16 5.69%
  • Depends on the mood

33 11.74%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

in all honesty the only thing i have fucked is pussy

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    DORKS UNITE!!!

"Have more fun than a human being is allowed to have!!"

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Star Angel 86 View Post
    To me I love it that much more while fantasizing which I love to do I have very healthy sexual appetite,they are saving their ass for me.
    Yeah mon you're that one special guy that they're all saving their ass holes for.. hahaha.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by correa View Post
    Why isn't "cock" an option?
    Hopefully those type won't even come in here???

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chrisraid3 View Post
    in all honesty the only thing i have fucked is pussy
    I was like that for quite a few years.. Even though I was attracted to passable trannys all i'd really do was let them suck my dick.. It was a gradual progression for me.. Then one day I finally fucked a tranny and to be quite frank I was grossed the fuck out, and said i'd never do it again..

then I had to take a business trip to Dallas, and I was able to finally check out this one tranny who I thought was beautiful and she'd been on my myspace page freinds list.. Well after taking care of business, I hit her up and she was like sure come on over.. Even from jump I was impressed, she looked better than advertised, and her crib was immacualtely kept and she had a really nice bed room, so I imediately loosened up a bit.. We talked and then when she finally got naked her body was fucking banging, and has a really beautiful ass to boot.. She asked what I wanted to do and even though I was still really hesitant to fuck her because of the first night mare that I couldn't get out of my head re surfacing.. but I was thinking her ass is sooo pretty I think I want to fuck her.. Well I took a chance and fucked her, and to be quite honest I loved the way she took the dick dogggy style and the way she climbed on top of me and rode my dick till I came..

anyway this is a pic of her, like I said def better than advertised.. and I know the next time I go back to Dallas i'm going to have to get some of that ass..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_5119a2b4ff66a227ffb6c8cda11fd1e5.jpg 
Views:	340 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	342393   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_3ca621b4500ce8245e9aee31f8969124.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	342398  

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by drock; 09-11-2010 at 10:14 AM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Troll post.

Why do guys go above and beyond to directly, or indirectly shade the girls???

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Dude look if you ain't talking about the topic get the fuck outta here and go find some ass to kiss!!

Veteran Poster

If were talking about eating its definitely vagina! if were talking about fucking i haven't fucked enough tranny ass so id say vagina again.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by drock View Post
    I was like that for quite a few years.. Even though I was attracted to passable trannys all i'd really do was let them suck my dick.. It was a gradual progression for me.. Then one day I finally fucked a tranny and to be quite frank I was grossed the fuck out, and said i'd never do it again..

then I had to take a business trip to Dallas, and I was able to finally check out this one tranny who I thought was beautiful and she'd been on my myspace page freinds list.. Well after taking care of business, I hit her up and she was like sure come on over.. Even from jump I was impressed, she looked better than advertised, and her crib was immacualtely kept and she had a really nice bed room, so I imediately loosened up a bit.. We talked and then when she finally got naked her body was fucking banging, and has a really beautiful ass to boot.. She asked what I wanted to do and even though I was still really hesitant to fuck her because of the first night mare that I couldn't get out of my head re surfacing.. but I was thinking her ass is sooo pretty I think I want to fuck her.. Well I took a chance and fucked her, and to be quite honest I loved the way she took the dick dogggy style and the way she climbed on top of me and rode my dick till I came..

anyway this is a pic of her, like I said def better than advertised.. and I know the next time I go back to Dallas i'm going to have to get some of that ass..

she has a nice body

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner View Post
    If were talking about eating its definitely vagina! if were talking about fucking i haven't fucked enough tranny ass so id say vagina again.
    Man, I can dine at the brown eye all day long. Don't even mind if there's some vittles collected in there.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Man, I can dine at the brown eye all day long. Don't even mind if there's some vittles collected in there.
    LOL I care man im not that bold to do that.