Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Ouch.

Rookie Poster

Wow. A large, veiny, green cock.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by joserchi2002
    Damn, you girls really do put tape on yourselves. What happens if you get an erection?
    Ouch. But it helps to keep things under control so you're not stabbing him while your making-out and he doesn't know you're TS...

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe
    Damn, you girls really do put tape on yourselves. What happens if you get an erection?
    Ouch. But it helps to keep things under control so you're not stabbing him while your making-out and he doesn't know you're TS...
    Ehh, he's gonna find out eventually.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

thats actually amazing- but i didn't know the anatomy could do that

i know you ladies sometimes have a need to tuck, but personally, i love the bulge look

Rookie Poster

thanks for all of your responses. now it makes sense to me. i think the photos helped me understand how that's done. thanks everyone

My name is Eric. I'm a 21 year old from New York City. I'm really interested in meeting some cool people in here, and hopefully all of you find me interesting too

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    Have you ever seen what happens to the Incredible Hulk's shirt when he turns green? Well...
    Can I see???

Quote Originally Posted by Musclehead_tsluvr
    Have you ever seen what happens to the Incredible Hulk's shirt when he turns green? Well...
    Can I see???
    "Mr Magee, don't make my she-clitty angry..." lol

I still want to see it

i still think is hot...

Can I see???
    "Mr Magee, don't make my she-clitty angry..." lol

I still want to see it
    Ok, you just calm down there, Mr Happy Shorts. I'm not documenting my technique. Just imagine some duct tape, medical tape, a paper towel, and a dick yanked up a butt crack that's been treated with Nair. And, trust me; no boner is breaking free from that.

Veteran Poster

I dated a girl that would do a tuck similar to the one in those pictures. Even the super glue part but only for stage work. She even used an altered facial hair piece from the costume shop for pubes. She did/does drag shows and would strip down to a thong then down to nothing and people's mouth would drop.

The dollars would really start to flow. It looked so incredibly like a vagina even under fairly close inspection. Hell, it made my mouth water a few times. It was beautiful.