Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: List your pet peeves

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    It was reported by a British tabloid newspaper today that an elderly woman killed herself because she didn't want to live in the digital age.

I sympathiese.

I've just returned from a vacation/business trip to the US. So my peeve is about all the extra crap you have to tote around to keep all the modern electronic gadgets up and running when you travel.

Why can't all the different manufucaturers of electronic gadgets collaborate to the extent that one charger fits all.

I travelled with a laptop, kindle, Ipad,Iphone, a second mobiie phone, an electric razor, electric toothbrush and digital camera. They all required different cables to charge them. I ended up with a veritable spaghetti junctions of wires everytime i moved location. Apple even change their phone and ipad and ipod chargers they bring out a new model. So the new slimmer ipad needs a different size charger from the old one.

It would hardly limit competition if one standard charger fitted all gadgets.
    i agree so in this case, you can condense your gadgets instead. use your phone as a camera, a movie player, as a game device, as an e-reader, as a computer of a sort (web and email). dump the electronic brush and use a manual razor. done. one charging cable and a slim one at that.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

yeah except the camera takes better pictures than the phone 9and I need better pictures. and I need a computer as well as a phone. Etc....

Seeing Black T-girls who are amazingly beautiful that don't display their dicks! I mean, there could potentially be Black girls that are posing here as T-girls.

Gold Poster

People who haven't figured out by this point that the post rating system is transparent.

Last edited by broncofan; 04-13-2014 at 02:56 AM. Reason: clarification

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    People who haven't figured out by this point that the post rating system is transparent.
    Thumbs up/down, you mean? I don't think it's fair to new members. The ones who know the lay of the land have too much advantage. The same people give me thumbs down all the time. I wonder if they know I've known all along. I wish they weren't so lazy and gave me more.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Thumbs up/down, you mean? I don't think it's fair to new members. The ones who know the lay of the land have too much advantage. The same people give me thumbs down all the time. I wonder if they know I've known all along. I wish they weren't so lazy and gave me more.
    Yep. They don't know it yet. It was a shock to me too when I found out. But I've had a couple of people I've had a truce with who give me thumbs down.

Gold Poster

I wonder if they know I've known all along. I wish they weren't so lazy and gave me more.
    I think if they knew you knew, it would give them an uncomfortable moment or two.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    Yep. They don't know it yet. It was a shock to me too when I found out. But I've had a couple of people I've had a truce with who give me thumbs down.
    I'm still going for the Ric Flair line, 50% for 50% against. I get my most thumbs down for my pictures and music and thumbs up when I talk about sex like a curiously horny 12 year old foreigner kid.

Gold Poster

I'm still going for the Ric Flair line, 50% for 50% against. I get my most thumbs down for my pictures and music and thumbs up when I talk about sex like a curiously horny 12 year old foreigner kid.
    And yet don't let that discourage you from posting pictures and music or the terrorists win;.