Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Straight or Gay?

Here's the deal. I was married twice. Both women were terrific and it still didn't work. I'm a believer in "nature vs nurture" whole heartedly. When I had my first experience with a pre-op transexual in Los Angeles, it was one of the most emotionally and sexually fulfilling experiences I've had.

I don't care about labels, I'm just extremely curious. Is there bi-sexual or not?

(I have a lot more questions than that, but I thought this was a good place to begin)

I don't care about labels, I'm just extremely curious. Is there bi-sexual or not?
    Personally, I say "Yes" and, out of necessity in this culture, label myself as such. I've been in relationships with men, women, and one all-to-brief adventure with an intersexed boi. One laser-straight male friend once said that I was in no way straight, but he didn't see me as being particularly gay either. He finally said that I look at myself as a "...sexual Disneyland..." and try to live my life without consideration of cultural labels or standards.

Wanna really screw with the concept? Most of my GG lovers were dykes. Go figure.

You'll certainly have other people weighing in on this. Probably in the very next message, eh E?

Edit: There was a NY Times article a while back that claimed that bisexuality didn't exist. Can anyone link to it or post a copy? I missed the damn thing.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Edit: There was a NY Times article a while back that claimed that bisexuality didn't exist. Can anyone link to it or post a copy? I missed the damn thing.
    That was our unfriend, the incompetent bailey again if I remember right.

Rookie Poster

http://wthrockmorton.com/2007/08/20/...y-controversy/

Yeah, this guy is whacked.

To make it more complicated, my first time with a transgendered lady was with someone famous and I was quite nervous. However, she couldn't have been more kind, caring, generous, and understanding. I was swept off my feet and have been with 3 other ladies since then. I've always treated everyone with respect and dignity so that's my nature.

So the question I pose to myself, since I am obvioulsy also attracted to a lady with a penis, would I be attracted to the same lady post-op.

You can see that this is all of my sencond post, so be gentle.

Did she make you happy? Then you'd probably be happy either way. It was the person not the equipment.

You haven't mentioned any beard gentlemen with great abs and a sailor hat, so you're probably not gay.

Here at the esteemed institute of HA, we would label you a "HAsexual" and give you a sticky note proclaiming such to affix to your penis.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior Member Veteran Poster

I had my first sexual experience with a transsexual too... if your gay or not, its for you to decide.

Nonetheless, not many guys aren't attracted to transsexuals.

You're bi, so what?

Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

Rookie Poster

"if your gay or not, its for you to decide."

I don't know about that. You may get an argument there. But as you say "So what?".

I do wish I still lived in Los Angeles. I have no interest in either men or women and the South is still quite repressed.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by smagic

So the question I pose to myself, since I am obvioulsy also attracted to a lady with a penis, would I be attracted to the same lady post-op.

You can see that this is all of my sencond post, so be gentle.
    I'm not being facetious and I'm quite serious in my response.

But I will phrase it like as a psychoanalyst might, "what do you feel the answer is"?

Rookie Poster

No, it's a great question. I'm definitely not attracted to gay men and I'm not particularly attracted to women. Pre-op transexual ladies take my breath away.

So my answer right now would be that I'm attracted to beautiful women with a penis. And so far they've been very together people as well.

Who do you suppose most transexuals are attracted to? Straight men?

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by smagic
    No, it's a great question. I'm definitely not attracted to gay men and I'm not particularly attracted to women. Pre-op transexual ladies take my breath away.

So my answer right now would be that I'm attracted to beautiful women with a penis. And so far they've been very together people as well.

Who do you suppose most transexuals are attracted to? Straight men?
    The gist of my question was to ascertain if it was the transsexual as a
    fetish object, vis-a-vis her penis that you were attracted to, or were you
    attracted to women irregardless of their genitiala.

On your second question, the sexuality of transwomen runs the gamut
    from asexual, same gender, bi-sexual, and all stops on the continuum.