Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Which plastic surgeon performs Hip-augmentation ?

Hey, i wanted to ask, if somebody here knows, where i can get hip-augmentation and buttock-augmentation. Please tell me, because its soo important for me , to get more feminine. When i look in the mirror i often hate myself i want to use all the possibilities that plastic surgery gives me, to make me more feminine and to "destroy" the effects of male puberty.
    Thanks
    Princessolga

Professional Poster

Hip Augmentation does not exist.

There are butt implants, but they leave scars.

Honestly, the best effects i've seen is when girls get rail-thin and then, on hormones, gain all the weight back (and a little more), except in the right places.

If you are transitioning, you have to lose the "boy fat" (and muscle) and gain the "girl fat" for the results you're looking for.

Of course, there is always the silicone route, but quite often that's taken too far...

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    There are butt implants, but they leave scars.
    I hear they're a pain in the ass (lol sorry, I couldn't help myself there).

The pics of butt implants that I've seen all looked pretty realistic, no major scaring to speak of. Sure, its YMMV- some surgeons are probably going to be better than others when it comes to leaving scarring.

Otherwise I agree with you on the rest of that post, especially:
    "If you are transitioning, you have to lose the "boy fat" (and muscle) and gain the "girl fat" for the results you're looking for."

HRT is probably going to be better than no-hrt for losing muscle mass. If someone has a lot of muscle mass to lose (say they used to lift weights) I would imagine going on T-blockers might help in the short term, but a prolonged lack of sex hormones can be pretty unhealthy so I don't advise being on T-blockers alone for extended periods of time.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Watch this before getting butt implants

Quote Originally Posted by menacingmethods86
    Watch this before getting butt implants

Wow.

However, I will say this: no matter what the medical procedure is (plastics or not), if you look hard enough you'll be able to find a case where its been botched beyond belief.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Default Re: Which plastic surgeon performs Hip-augmentation ?

Quote Originally Posted by Princessolga
    Hey, i wanted to ask, if somebody here knows, where i can get hip-augmentation and buttock-augmentation. Please tell me, because its soo important for me , to get more feminine. When i look in the mirror i often hate myself i want to use all the possibilities that plastic surgery gives me, to make me more feminine and to "destroy" the effects of male puberty.
    Thanks
    Princessolga
    princess you jus need to like yourself a little more. the surgery will work so much better that way

Rookie Poster

easy to say, but when i look in the mirror, i just see my broad shoulders and my narrow hips. I want my hips to be as broad as the shoulders. So silicone is one solution ? But i have heard, thats dangerous to get silicone injections because it can somehow "move" .

Quote Originally Posted by Princessolga
    easy to say, but when i look in the mirror, i just see my broad shoulders and my narrow hips. I want my hips to be as broad as the shoulders. So silicone is one solution ? But i have heard, thats dangerous to get silicone injections because it can somehow "move" .

I know the feeling girl... It's a little uncomfortable but you never really say how far you been in your Hormones therapy program, there are some hormones that will give you hips eventually when you gain some weight. I guess you should wait a little more.

The problem with silicone it's that it "migrate" and in some people within the time brings physical problem in legs. I seen some cases where the results will scare that you would think twice before have done, but I seen too other cases of others girls where they don't seem to have any problem. In short term it give you the results you look for but in the long run you never know the consequences .

Guess you need to do some more research about it or do it with the right person , someone have to know.

Let the Hormones work a little more and get that little "baby fat" that a lot of guys like it.

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

silicon is very dangerous and it makes look people fat and it`ll drop after few years
    just start to go the the gym
    squats is a great exercise for the buttocks to achieve more a feminine curvaceous body

www.fitgoddessbabe.com

''stereotypes were made to be broken''
    ''many people still confuse masculine with muscular….''
    ''Being strong is also feminine.feminine doesn't equals being weak!Being strong is very sexy!''
    ''never judge people before you get to know them''
    ''we can achieve anything,if we work hard for it''

Junior Poster

silly putty lol