Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster hefzfavebunii's Avatar

Default Re: Danielle Foxxx takes 12" and squirts

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    You ppl are FUCKING LOSERS!!!You would think here would be a safe place for girls to be but no ur assholes Danielle is as happy as she can be being 100% who she wants to be u would think with the things that happened to Miss Roxxy you guys would should even an oz of respect.This is why my PR team told me to no longer post here a few bad applez will ALWAYS fuck up the tree Danielle plz keep it moven and pay these LOSERS no mind and let them jack off to lil mex boys in 26 dollars wigs cuz there so0o0o not gay BULLSHIT!
    Hahahaha yes fish you are so right. Girls like us don't belong here at all. Can't wait to see you!!

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

When are you blokes gonna realize that when you say you "miss her dick" or that "you liked her more before SRS", the shit's gonna hit the fan?

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Senior Member Junior Poster jaxqt28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hefzfavebunii View Post
    You didn't like her, you liked her penis. Let's be real here. Anything and everything surrounding the penis is irrelevant.
    Naw not at all. Danielle was, and still is, a very beautiful woman

Junior Poster

Danielle is HOTTTT!! and i find her hotter now than before mainly because she looks so much happier!!

Live life, and enjoy it.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Trans-Promo View Post
    Danielle looked stunning as a pre-op and now looks hot as hell as a post-op to me. Have a look at her trailer link below.

http://www.sexchangegirl.com/tour/pr...ler.html?nats=

Senior Member Junior Poster RainMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JayR80 View Post
    Danielle looked stunning as a pre-op and now looks hot as hell as a post-op to me. Have a look at her trailer link below.

http://www.sexchangegirl.com/tour/pr...ler.html?nats=
    damnnnn

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

I would use the ignore button, but then there's the case of folks quoting those I'm trying to ignore...

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Rookie Poster

Remember "falling in love" with Danielle when i watched an episode of Ricki Lake years ago, think it was called "today i throw down my wig" (sadly very poor quality though)
    and she had not yet transitioned and called herself Holly Gramm at the time.

I knew back then she might "just" be an illusion of a woman as she was still living as a man but ever since ive thought of her as one of the hottest babes around. I admit she was amazing pre-op but like rickinoc said i "find her hotter now than before mainly because she looks so much happier" - just look at her eyes and smile - amazing imo . I dont know if she regrets going "all the way" or not (ref. Ineeda SM) but remember Danielle didnt do this for us or for the money (i honestly think she could have earned more money pre-op than post-op, but not sure - i guess steven and the other pros might know this), she did it coz it was right for her and we should all support her for that decision - like we should try and support everyone else here going through a similar situation.

I dont think jaxqt28 meant to diss Danielle and her decision in any way, he just "liked her much better when she was pre-op" and we should be able to respect that as well as long as he express it in a proper manner.

One thing i dont understand though is how peeps like Ineeda SM is given permission to poison these forums with posts like he made here. With proper mods we might still have Danielle to chat with us on the forums and his kind gone (though i guess there was perhaps more than one reason why Danielle left).

Danielle is still a hottie in my book.

"IT IS WHAT IT IS"

Quote Originally Posted by cc74 View Post
    Remember "falling in love" with Danielle when i watched an episode of Ricki Lake years ago, think it was called "today i throw down my wig" (sadly very poor quality though)
    and she had not yet transitioned and called herself Holly Gramm at the time.

I knew back then she might "just" be an illusion of a woman as she was still living as a man but ever since ive thought of her as one of the hottest babes around. I admit she was amazing pre-op but like rickinoc said i "find her hotter now than before mainly because she looks so much happier" - just look at her eyes and smile - amazing imo . I dont know if she regrets going "all the way" or not (ref. Ineeda SM) but remember Danielle didnt do this for us or for the money (i honestly think she could have earned more money pre-op than post-op, but not sure - i guess steven and the other pros might know this), she did it coz it was right for her and we should all support her for that decision - like we should try and support everyone else here going through a similar situation.

I dont think jaxqt28 meant to diss Danielle and her decision in any way, he just "liked her much better when she was pre-op" and we should be able to respect that as well as long as he express it in a proper manner.

One thing i dont understand though is how peeps like Ineeda SM is given permission to poison these forums with posts like he made here. With proper mods we might still have Danielle to chat with us on the forums and his kind gone (though i guess there was perhaps more than one reason why Danielle left).
    Damn so that is what she looked like as a gay boi wow. I miss Ricki Lake and Jenny Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!