Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Junior Poster

lmao u know what so sad to say but its human nature men just like anything that appears to be "WOMENLEEEE" so they dont feel gay including gay fem boys cus they view them as sissy ass bitches not men so they donnt feel gay in reality we dont really have love or sex in gender anymore make sense?

hey everyone my name is britney markham im new to this site im about to launch my own site www.britneymarkham.com its under construction right now but u can go to it hope to get alot of fans and cant wait to be on cam for u.

Veteran Poster

The name femboys just sounds so bad. They have to atleast be on hormones or somewhat growing some boobs

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
    The name femboys just sounds so bad. They have to atleast be on hormones or somewhat growing some boobs

I agree. It's really gross and anyone who is into them is a perv.

Dear Phobun, your opinions and your level of ignorance is quite pathetic. It appears to be at such an extent, that you are blinded by it and stuck in your own compartmentalised and confined mental state... Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Quote Originally Posted by britneymarkham View Post
    lmao u know what so sad to say but its human nature men just like anything that appears to be "WOMENLEEEE" so they dont feel gay including gay fem boys cus they view them as sissy ass bitches not men so they donnt feel gay in reality we dont really have love or sex in gender anymore make sense?
    Pretty much. It is what it is though.. not really a big deal.

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Dear Phobun, your opinions and your level of ignorance is quite pathetic. It appears to be at such an extent, that you are blinded by it and stuck in your own compartmentalised and confined mental state... Have a nice day.
    Theres gotta be a line between, TS and GUYS, obviously not all guys here are gonna be attracted to a feminen male specie. Still a guy at the end of the day, if your not living 24/7 as a woman.

The number of shades of grey, are innumerable... Not evrything is either black or white, nor does it have to be... Labels are for clothes, not people.

BEEP BEEP!

Shy vag boy Rookie Poster cyberdickboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    The number of shades of grey, are innumerable... Not evrything is either black or white, nor does it have to be... Labels are for clothes, not people.
    Agreed. Labels can be decent-enough for behaviours or abstract ideas, but after a certain point in the real world, they can be very stifling.

As for the original question, I *love* femboys, but I gotta agree with the people saying that 'mone boobs = not a boy -- and I'll even go so far to say she was probably never a "boy" in the first place, at least not in personal identity.

Nice And Smooth Junior Poster nicebrn's Avatar

I don't identify as straight, but I am still very much attracted to femininity. I have very little attraction to masculine men unless a 3-way is involved.

So it seems to me that "femboy" is just a more polite term for "sissy," or a girlie twink. Not that that's a bad thing, because I most definitely enjoy playing with them too. The more delicate-looking and/or androgynous a boy is, the more I get turned on by him. It's funny though, because two or three years ago I wasn't into that at all.

...also, I figure that if you're not actually living as a female most of the time (leaving out conditions like not being able to be out at work or whatever), then you're probably not a TS.

does sascha have any thing new