Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LiveJasmin

Professional Poster

Default LiveJasmin

Did my first pvt shows. Kinda kool. Most girls are hot. Does the time move faster than 1.99 to 2.49 a girl.
    Also I'm hooked on Briana says she is from Nyc good English.
    Question her pvt are always far from the camera not sure if she has a fake cock anybody seen her.

Any tips on getting more bang for the buck is welcomed.
    Some girls are shifty

Thank you.

Default Re: LiveJasmin

if Livejasmin money didn't go to Colombia drug dealers / Money Laundry it will be definatly better

Senior Member Junior Poster Charly Spoons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    if Livejasmin money didn't go to Colombia drug dealers / Money Laundry it will be definatly better
    Ohhh, thats interesting! Have you any info on that for us to read. I always thought hand-car washes were a means to launder money, i never considered webcams to be a means.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Charly Spoons View Post
    Have you any info on that for us to read.
    yes I do, but I am not interested in getting Killed, at least not yet

Professional Poster

No major info on that but I heard on pvt that a guy called it fake. Could not see because her cam is set way back. Makes me wonder but no true confirmation yet. Nikka is my favorite naughty girl. She is the best

I'm all about Chaturbate... have a weekly session set up with a cutey in Columbia.

How am I not myself?

Ratchet Ho Veteran Poster

I like camming on livejasmin. But every once in awhile your checks will be late and the company puts out a notice that goes something like "Sorry the police raided us again, we moved to a different country now"

But its my fav camsite to use. I just like the members. Other girls say LJ members are rude idk whats up w/that.

Idk anything about money laundering or w/e either

My handle on there is "possessedprinces" but i havent been on in like 2 months. I've been skyping instead. Talking about it makes me wanna log on again...

Senior Member Junior Poster bimale69's Avatar

My partner has worked on there before, and goes back there from time to time, and has had problems with the moderators banning people for stupid reasons, like not enough web speed, (which she has no control of since her country's telecom infrastructure is still shaky), or a couple times she fell asleep on a slow night. She insisted on working with that site once in awhile to supplement our incomes but she gets fed up with some of the sick requests on there.

I don't need anger management. I just need some people to manage their stupidity.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Had a pvt with the lovely Michelle Firestone once, on LiveJasmin. Was a very enjoyable experience. Don't really do live cam much anymore, but back in the day...

For me, if a performer is charging more than 1.99, I am less likely to check her out and/or less likely to spend as much time. I also try to enter a private already in progress because some of the girls are very good at wasting time with chat in order to prolong the private. There is one TGirl, xprincessofsex, who is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She is only about 5'4" tall, has beautiful hormone breasts and a really big cock for her size. There is one other girl whose name escapes me at the moment who is also a knockout. About the same height with a big cock as well. Only downfall is that she has scars under her implants that take away from her overall beauty. The implants however are the perfect size and shape. As good as I have seen. Unfortunately both of these girls charge 2.99 which I think is too high.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.