Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Trans admirer and friend Junior Poster

Default Re: PS4 or Xbox One?

Currently: PS3 , love it

Mostly PC, about 95% of my gaming time goes to pc games, BF4, Insurgency, CS:GO, total war games, ghost recon games, Hitman games, and hundreds (dont play every single one) of STEAM $1 titles lol

will get: PS4 eventually

will game: with Tiffany

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

I am still sporting the PS3. I always wait a year or two before getting the new consoles. Usually the price drops down or newer versions of the console will arrive. Plus the quantity and quality of games on the PS4 are not a driving force right now for me to buy a PS4.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Tiffany Starr's Avatar

I had both as well. I bought a PS4, and my girlfriend bought an XBO. She ended up trading it in for a PS4 after being pissed off about about all the multi plats being 1080p on ps4 and a lower resolution on XBO. She is very happy with her PS4. I do plan on getting another XBO eventually but for now we have titanfall on PC. By the way if you guys are interested come check out my twitch profile. You can see me and the games I play while we chat. It's free and I love being social with fans.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	200.4 KB 
ID:	714763  

Official Website: www.tiffanystarrxxx.com

twitter name: Tiffany Starr TS

facebook: www.facebook.com/XTiffanyXStarrX

I love my fans and I love my work

Junior Poster

I have a PS4 and wii u for now along with all the last gen consoles, may get a XBone in a few years if it gets some other games I want other then Dead Rising 3. Plan to upgrade from my gaming laptop to a gaming pc once 4k gaming gets cheaper.

I hope MS brings back Conker, Blinx, Amped and Banjo but I doubt it, also Sony need to get off their ass and put out the Last Guardian and Ape Escape 4.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Get both, as someone who kind of works in the game field it's research for me!

Personally I like my Xbox One better right now just because I love Titanfall, I don't care what anyone else says IMO it's the best first person shooter in years. They definitely did skim on content though, but what is there is exciting hell.

Th real answer though, get NEITHER right now. I really don't think EITHER systems have too many great games out. Other than Titanfall some people like Ryse, it looks good but too short. Forza is good if your into racing, and that's pretty much it.

PS4 side only Sons was really good, but talk about a short game play experience.

bw, I didn't think this would be all that useful, but if you run your cable thru the HDMI in, it's pretty sweet saying, Xbox Watch ESPN!

Senior Member Veteran Poster Tiffany Starr's Avatar

[QUOTE=mikeinbrazil;1484918]Get both, as someone who kind of works in the game field it's research for me!

Personally I like my Xbox One better right now just because I love Titanfall, I don't care what anyone else says IMO it's the best first person shooter in years. They definitely did skim on content though, but what is there is exciting hell.

Th real answer though, get NEITHER right now. I really don't think EITHER systems have too many great games out. Other than Titanfall some people like Ryse, it looks good but too short. Forza is good if your into racing, and that's pretty much it.

PS4 side only Sons was really good, but talk about a short game play experience.

bw, I didn't think this would be all that useful, but if you run your cable thru the HDMI in, it's pretty sweet saying, Xbox Watch ESPN![/QUOTE

Titanfall is fun but the problem is you don't need the XBO to play it where as you Need a ps4 to play infamous second son. You can get Titanfall on xbox 360 for much cheaper and if your a graphics whore you can get Titanfall on PC like I did. It's less of a reason to buy an XBO if it loses it's exclusivity

Official Website: www.tiffanystarrxxx.com

twitter name: Tiffany Starr TS

facebook: www.facebook.com/XTiffanyXStarrX

I love my fans and I love my work

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Neither but should i choose to upgrade i'd get a PS4.

WiiU BABY!

SHEMALE WRESTLING WILL ONE DAY COME TRUE!!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Starr View Post
    I understand completely but I am not talking about PC. I play on my PC as well but I would have missed out on so many console exclusive games if I played on nothing but my PC. Also I don't like upgrading my PC unless I have to. I prefer to have everything if possible (except a Wii U, I can't justify that purchase yet)
    I understand in regards to wanting a console for the games that are exclusive. At the moment though neither is particularly great value and the games are overpriced. If people were to ask me I'd recommend holding off till after X-Mas to allow for a real idea which system has the better prospects game wise.

Junior Member Rookie Poster TS AmberRose's Avatar

Was an xbox360user 40k gamer score last gen but im a full on PS4 fangirl now i love it just 100%ed Infamous Second Son great game cant wait for more to come..