Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster Tiffany Starr's Avatar

Default Re: PS4 or Xbox One?

Quote Originally Posted by stylezZ View Post
    i planned on getting an xbox one, but after microsoft tried to screw over the gamers when they announced the kinect on online stuff, all of my friends switched to the ps4 because they trust sony more.
    I have many friends who are the same way. plus MS doesn't have as many game studios as sony. Sony has about 12 dedicated to making exclusive games, MS has like what? 3?

Official Website: www.tiffanystarrxxx.com

twitter name: Tiffany Starr TS

facebook: www.facebook.com/XTiffanyXStarrX

I love my fans and I love my work

I need some more coins in my coffers to afford either. I guess I gotta suck more dick in dark alleys to get some more money

Like Video Games, and MMO's check out my video game blog... High Latency Life

"Impurity shall be my armor, Hate shall be my weapon, Immortality shall be my reward" - Chaos Marine Motto.

Junior Member Rookie Poster Tori Mayes's Avatar

The last Playstation I had was a PS2, so I feel like I am lacking in my skills and their gameplay style. That said, I have my Xbox 360 which took time to adjust to but to which I have grown accustomed. Aside from Saints Row I dont know of any content which is platform exclusive to Xbox, however there are PS games I want to play. Bottom line, I'd play either or both, whichever the worlds coolest person would get me! Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

I only have my laptop right now. I'd probably get another PS3 before anything though...I still want GTA 5 and a few others.
    Though I do have Saints Row 4, Fallout:New Vegas,GTA:San Andreas,Torchlight 2,Dead Space,SWTOR,Warframe, Warhammer 40k: Space Marine,and my many emulators for older systems....so it's not TOO bad.

I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Starr View Post
    I have many friends who are the same way. plus MS doesn't have as many game studios as sony. Sony has about 12 dedicated to making exclusive games, MS has like what? 3?
    In fact, the only real exclusive studio that MS has and that's worth something is Turn10, the studio that makes the Forza games.

All the guys that made Rare a great studio have left to other studios.Of the studio, MS only has the name and the game franchises left, and they use those guys to make... avatar stuff :-/

They also have 343 Industries, the guys that make Halo after Bungie left them... and well, after so may games, it's hard for me to get excited for any more Halo stuff.

It's unlikely there'll be any more Gears of War games, since the head of the project left the studio, and even if there were more it's no guarantee they'd be exclusive to MS.

Quote Originally Posted by Telemaque View Post
    In fact, the only real exclusive studio that MS has and that's worth something is Turn10, the studio that makes the Forza games.

All the guys that made Rare a great studio have left to other studios.Of the studio, MS only has the name and the game franchises left, and they use those guys to make... avatar stuff :-/

They also have 343 Industries, the guys that make Halo after Bungie left them... and well, after so may games, it's hard for me to get excited for any more Halo stuff.

It's unlikely there'll be any more Gears of War games, since the head of the project left the studio, and even if there were more it's no guarantee they'd be exclusive to MS.
    I just wish that they would utilize Rare and make a new Conker or Banjo Kazooie game. Rare isn't the same company I knew and love and I think MS is killing them. The most recent game they made was Kinect sports rivals which is a shame.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Starr View Post
    I just wish that they would utilize Rare and make a new Conker or Banjo Kazooie game. Rare isn't the same company I knew and love and I think MS is killing them. The most recent game they made was Kinect sports rivals which is a shame.
    Yeah, it's a shame... Microsoft killed a few studios like this..

Quote Originally Posted by Telemaque View Post
    Yeah, it's a shame... Microsoft killed a few studios like this..
    They should have never bought Rare. They were better off when they were working with Nintendo.

Member Rookie Poster

I have a ps4 and a xbox one. So far I play the hell out of my ps4 with cod, thief, tomb raider, final fantasy 14 a realm reborn, and for xbox one I picked up titanfall pretty bored of it, and dead rising 3 and beat that. so just waiting on new killer instinct stuff for that. but I love the ps4 cause of the cross play with the ps vita. so I will say 100 bucks cheaper I will go would go with ps4 plus they make games 1080p and 60 frtame per sec ie tomb raider, cod and ff14. xbox doesn't do full 1080 p and its not a strict gmaming system anyways and it costs 500 where ps4 is 400

Rookie Poster

i also have both and currently playing titanfall on xbox1. Waiting for watch dogs and probably will get that to play on ps4 as like akashia said ps4 will def be 1080p as for xbox1 they don't know yet.