Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster volkov2006's Avatar

Default Advice on Toronto vacation

I am seeking travel advise for my first vacation next year. We will be going for a 5 day week arriving on a Monday and leaving on a Friday.

This is going to be my wife and I first ever vacation together and is going to double as our honeymoon(Only 3 years late). We do have some certain things we want to do and are curious what people who have visited or live in Toronto, people who have gone to these places, events, stores, and have seen certain individuals think of these plans. Are they good or bad?

1. I am a transgender woman in early transition who only came out January 2012, I have yet to start hormones, and my not my wife and I want to have kids. With that this vacation is going to be the first time I would actually go out in public fully dressed and am wondering if it is the best idea. It was my wife's idea to go the entire vacation as a girl from the moment we first get into the room until we finally leave the room right before checkout.

2. We are interested in going to a Goodhandy event and were wondering if they are any good. I myself am very shy and have never even gone out to any sort of event like this or anything. Also my wife and I do not drink.

3. We do not plan on doing any sightseeing simply because this is going to mostly be a relaxation vacation, simply because she works at least 58 hours a week at a factory. The only thing we plan on doing outside of the hotel room is going out to eat, shopping, and possibly going to the Goodhandy events. Everything else we will do is probably just staying in the room doing things.

4. The last thing we are interested in is having a special time with Lucy Bisset. I have read reviews and find her very beautiful, but am wondering a few things.
    1. I know she is available to couples, but does it matter if one person of that couple is transgender?
    2. Are her sessions as good as the reviews make them out to be?
    3. Is she as beautiful as she is in her pictures or is she as I have heard even more beautiful in person?
    4. Is she worth seeing, although I have made up my mind pretty much already that I want to see her.

If she is as good as the reviews say and my wife and I like what happens we may see her for a second time during the trip.

Other than all of those points is there any other things we should see while we are there. Does any of this plan sound like not a good idea? Should we go to any store or event in particular? Also any suggestion for a hotel to stay at?

Last edited by volkov2006; 11-20-2013 at 10:16 PM.

Default Re: Advice on Toronto vacation

I hear the mayor likes to party

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by BBaggins06 View Post
    I hear the mayor likes to party
    Yeah heard that too!

Senior Member Junior Poster adude444's Avatar

Big time party but he has all the pussy he can eat.

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Pretty sure The Donger can help you out here...that's his town. And the Raptors kinda suck.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Toronto is a great place to visit in the summer...there's an active trans scene, great golf courses, and the strip clubs are full nude. Plus, it's a short flight from NYC and it's relatively inexpensive.

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Junior Poster

good handys are great events but not sure if you really want to take your spouse there or not? its up to you

Senior Member Professional Poster Kevin Dong's Avatar

Obvious troll is obvious

Quote Originally Posted by ohioguy13 View Post
    good handys are great events but not sure if you really want to take your spouse there or not? its up to you
    Why is taking my wife to GoodHandys be a bad idea.

Reasons why we are planning on going there is that I am a MTF transgender who is attracted to other trans and cisgender women. My wife if a cisgender woman who is bisexual and is more attracted to the feminine rather than the masculine no matter what is between a woman's legs. She has also wanted to have a threesome with me with some of her female friends, although her friends don't know this. She has also told me a countless number of times that she would love to go to a strip club with me, even though I have never been to a strip club.

Is there any other reasons that I should not take her to Goodhandys?

Goodhandy's is now known as Club 120. I'd day 95% of the girls there are working girls. But a the same time, nothing wrong with taking your wife there, especially if you are going en-femme.