Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Re: AS...

Quote Originally Posted by silcc69 View Post
    no shit lol but ben is a cool guy he just has "unconventional " taste.
    lmao....

Default Re: Guys who like COCK in their ass but dont want to see and touch COCK?

I'll never quite get this kind of guy. I think they are the type that thinks that anything that involves another cock is 100% gay and has no hold on their own sexual identity. So long as they don't see/touch/acknowledge the other cock, it's not 'gay' in their minds. Never mind the fact that there is more to sexuality than the accepted binary definitions.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

Default Re: Guys who like COCK in their ass but dont want to see and touch COCK?

"Guys who like COCK in their ass but dont want to see and touch COCK?"

It's unimagineable that guys like that exist. How can you enjoy taking a cock in your ass, but not want to suck it or play with it, or even look at it? They must have some serious mental issues. Like maybe Daddy fucked them as a kid and they enjoyed it, but was frightened by Daddy cock-whipping him afterwards.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

Professional Poster

Alyssa< come on over to my house and we will spend some time getting you rock hard and then I've got just the place for you to use that thing!

Senior Member Junior Poster msharrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    Ive encountered some client who are like this! A guy who wants me to FUCK him hard and long yet they dont want to see and touch my COCK!

Its just so hard for me since for me to be able to be on the mood and have an erected very hard dick to be able to FUCK good is to have someone that knows how to SUCK it good and knows how to please a special girl

Why you think some guys are like this?

kisses
    Alyssa Luxor
    I think its an expression of a lack of confidence. Anal sex with a man/woman is seen as the ultimate taboo- a victory if you like. In the past a victorious army used to sodemise the losers in a battle. When a man is with a ts, he needs to respect that as he would go down on a woman, he needs to also pleasure a TS partner in the same way. He kisses her- doesnt consider that gay- and kissing is the most intimate act of all in many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne View Post
    I'll never quite get this kind of guy. I think they are the type that thinks that anything that involves another cock is 100% gay and has no hold on their own sexual identity. So long as they don't see/touch/acknowledge the other cock, it's not 'gay' in their minds. Never mind the fact that there is more to sexuality than the accepted binary definitions.
    These binary definitions hold sway only amongst the ignorant. What makes me sad is that society--well a large part of it anyway--seems to be getting more, rather than less ignorant. I blame religion myself.

I would love to suck your cock as long as you want me to. I could be your own sperm bank you can make a deposit any time you wish

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

To each his own. However, that having been said, guys who are willing to take it up the ass should really make friends with the dick, learn to enjoy the sight and taste of it, and not merely experience it as an unseen foreign object in their ass.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne View Post

I think your exactly right.

The other side of that coin would be girls who don't want any attention paid to their penis. I assume its because they feel it diminishes their femininity.

My first time I was surprised how comfortable I felt going down on my date. Once I was realized how much I liked being penetrated, I developed an even greater appreciation for them. Now I am torn between the rational desire to be safe, and the almost uncontrollable urge to lip massage them until I can feel / taste there load.

Male wht. 36, ht. 6-0 wt.200. Live in southern Calif.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Bailey jay's husband matthew.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.