Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default if a tranny is castrated.....

is this a big deal to you? i have a date with a girl who said she's castrated but i'd like to know what this is like before hand?

Veteran Poster

I have been with castrated girls, I love them. Their skin is very soft and dicks are usually small. Very feminine.

Platinum Poster

ive thought about that..but right now, nah.

i love getting my balls sucked & licked while he strokes me.. *fans self*

Rookie Poster

MMMmmmmmmmmm...............body mods

Rookie Poster

I personaly Find that Extremely attactive

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

I have had my testes removed... Orgasms are still possible, but with just a small amount of clear liquid

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Rookie Poster

Default interesting

I have consodered it but I haven't made a decision yet - people give different opinions about the overall effects.

Angel - transsexual model and showgirl seeking friends and contacts

Veteran Poster

Default if a tranny is castrated.....

Ok, so Ive been contemplating, being castrated alot, lately. The possibility of having no testoterone, and not having to take as much hormones and blockers, is appealing. But Ive read... If your planning to have srs, its best not to be castrated Im overloaded on hormones, and blockers anyway, so nothing comes out, so that factor, wouldnt be a problem. But I do plan on having srs, within the next couple years, and just want the best possible result.

Kira: who did your castration? How much was it? What the procedure like? recovery? results? effects?

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Default Re: if a tranny is castrated.....

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    Ok, so Ive been contemplating, being castrated alot, lately. The possibility of having no testoterone, and not having to take as much hormones and blockers, is appealing. But Ive read... If your planning to have srs, its best not to be castrated Im overloaded on hormones, and blockers anyway, so nothing comes out, so that factor, wouldnt be a problem. But I do plan on having srs, within the next couple years, and just want the best possible result.

Kira: who did your castration? How much was it? What the procedure like? recovery? results? effects?
    Dr Bruce Neal ( Urologist) in Greenbay Wi did my Orchiectomy. I had it done in feb 05 and the price at that time was $1650.00. It was A local,and outpatient.

I was on light duty for a cpl weeks, but I was able move around after the surgery and felt very little pain.

For the first few days I did need Ice packs, for swelling. It was A Bi lateral 1/2in incision and all the scrotum was left intact . I have feminized faster and I need less estrogen and no blockers.

I still can function, get aroused, and can orgasm, but just a small clear liquid. I have shrunk a cpl in in length and width. I have only transitioned 3 yrs ago and my results from HRT were speeded up and not interfered with by any testosterone. I'm extremely pleased with the results.

I highly recommend Dr Neal and you can can google him

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

I'm castrated, and if anything I've become much more at peace with my body than before. If you continue to masturbate and have sex regularly, then the damaged tissue will not be much of a problem*.

Anyways, if splooge is all you care about, then it might be a disappointing date. Otherwise it shouldn't be a problem.

Mandy

*Purely anecdotal opinion, I'm not a medical professional