Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Krissy4u Official Profile Rookie Poster krissy4u's Avatar

Default Re: PS4 or Xbox One?

Quote Originally Posted by Ts RedVeX View Post
    The point is: consoles are nooby hehehe.

But seriously, I don't cheat in quake. It's the only game I really enjoy playing. As it goes to boting, yes it spoiled the game indeed... I never did it when we'd play hardcore though
    You know what is really nooby...? Your monitor. hehehe. and your printer. hehehe. and just judging from that... probably your computer. hehehe.

I completely agree with you on one front... the motion capture for both XBox One and PS4 leave a lot to be desired, especially if you're actually trying to play a game with it. That being said... what does the PC crowd have... LEAP? Completely and utterly useless... and yes, I own it and have spent an extensive amount of time trying it out. It has potential but as of right now, the consumer PC market is MILES behind the console market for motion capture. So, at least the console makers are trying to move things forward instead of hanging onto their 1366x768 (or *gasp* 1200x800???) monitors and 8+ year old printers and calling that great technology.

I've had this discussion with another girl on here before and I just will state... it is pretty difficult to take a "PC gamer" seriously if you don't have the tech to back up your talk. Just sayin.

Krissy Kyung

Official Website - Krissy4u - Naughty Asian Tgirl
    Official Blog - Krissy4u - Blog
    Follow Me On Social Media - Twitter :: Google+ :: Ello

your fantasy Veteran Poster Ts RedVeX's Avatar

The monitor is not nooby, it's old school. I will get better stuff when I can afford it. I'd still kick yer ass on this oneanyway in quake ;> oh yea.. and im not gonna pay for 'the tech' for this:

Last edited by Ts RedVeX; 08-27-2014 at 01:32 AM.
    REDVEX's KINGDOM

Arrange an appointment via adultwork.com (please call beforehand to see if I am free at the desired time)

Krissy4u Official Profile Rookie Poster krissy4u's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ts RedVeX View Post
    The monitor is not nooby, it's old school. I will get better stuff when I can afford it. I'd still kick yer ass on this oneanyway in quake ;> oh yea.. and im not gonna pay for 'the tech' for this:
    ...and hipsters really are cool... and Tercels (I used to own one) are "classics"...

The video is clever... although the point the person is making is not about the ease of the game, but more about the build and the "instructional" time, which I agree, are overdone these days. He/She has taken the worst of a combination of games and tied them into one title... not all of his examples exist in one single game (I'm talking about franchise games here), as far as I know. Even the best FPS games of today have their weaknesses... Crysis had terrible camera control every once in a while, FarCry "leveled" your character too quickly, Metro had spotty AI, and on and on. No one game has all the things he/she listed.

As for Quake... of course I don't doubt your prowess. I rarely play FPS anyway to any degree besides boredom. I tend to stick with RPG, sports, and action/adventure genres. So you'd probably destroy me... which is like an MMA brawler bragging about beating down a Tai Chi practitioner. No contest.

Anyway, nice talking with you. I really do have to go before people start berating me for being here since I self-exiled for a year. Ciao!

PS... GREAT sets of you on SMY and SMPS btw. Really enjoyed those long legs of yours.

Anyway, nice chatting with you.

Last edited by krissy4u; 08-27-2014 at 01:51 AM.
    Krissy Kyung

Official Website - Krissy4u - Naughty Asian Tgirl
    Official Blog - Krissy4u - Blog
    Follow Me On Social Media - Twitter :: Google+ :: Ello

Thanx. I have to molest Steven about eternalizing me wrapping those legs around someone in bed

Coming back to the off-topic, who wants to get their ass pummeled by a tranny in the good old vq3??

Last edited by Ts RedVeX; 08-27-2014 at 11:24 AM.
    REDVEX's KINGDOM

Arrange an appointment via adultwork.com (please call beforehand to see if I am free at the desired time)

Post Re: PS4 or Xbox One?

Hey by the way, can anyone of you recommend any decent 4:3 gaming monitors with a 20+ inch matt display?

REDVEX's KINGDOM