Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Oh Jayla. What have you done?

MOBILE, Alabama -- Two suspects in the March 20 murder of a U.S. Coast Guard technician are still awaiting extradition from Georgia following their arrests on Friday and Saturday, according to booking records from Mobile County Metro Jail.

Ashley Rains, public information officer for the Mobile Police Department, said Shaniah Michele Woods and Christopher Anthony Williams were expected to arrive at Mobile County Metro Jail on Saturday.

As of 1:15 p.m. there are no records of either of the 25 year old suspects in booking logs.

The pair will be extradited from the Clayton County, Ga., Detention Center to Mobile on charges of murder in the shooting death of Robert "Andrew" A. Roberts.

Williams was arrested Saturday with the help of the U.S. Marshals Service. Woods was arrested Friday, also with the help of the U.S. Marshals Service, according to the Rains.

Roberts was identified by police as the victim of a fatal shooting which occurred on Wednesday, March 20, 2013. (Facebook)

Inmate records from Clayton County, Ga., show Williams lives in Rockingham, N.C. Officials have not explained his connection to either Woods or Roberts.

Police said Woods was visiting Mobile from her home in Jonesboro, Ga., when Roberts was fatally shot at a hotel on West Interstate 65 Service Road.

Woods, who identifies as a woman, is biologically a man.

Authorities said Roberts was found with a gunshot wound near his clavicle in the parking lot of Baymont Inn and Suites around 9:50 p.m. on March 20. It appeared as though Roberts had gotten in a fight with multiple people before the shooting around 9:30 p.m.

He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Roberts was laid to rest in New York on Wednesday.

Homicide detectives are still investigating the case. Anyone with information on the murder can call MPD at 251-327-0920.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jaylafoxx5006.jpg 
Views:	1250 
Size:	268.0 KB 
ID:	571987   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jaylafoxx7001.jpg 
Views:	1236 
Size:	208.3 KB 
ID:	571988   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jaylafoxx7028.jpg 
Views:	1197 
Size:	243.2 KB 
ID:	571989  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Default Re: Oh Jayla. What have you done?

i hope they look her up with the women otherwise she is in for a real tough time. I suspect she will end up in isolation either way.

Silver Poster

She is a murderer! dOESN'T DESERVE special treatment regardless of trans woman or not!

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    i hope they look her up with the women otherwise she is in for a real tough time. I suspect she will end up in isolation either way.

2 out of 5 members liked this post.
    Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    She is a murderer! dOESN'T DESERVE special treatment regardless of trans woman or not!
    Nobody said special treatment dumb-ass.

a) she's innocent into proven guilty.
    b) they go into isolation for their safety and the prison's safety.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

I really hope she's not involved in this. I'm trying to think of a scenario other than robbery that would end up with this Coast Guard tech losing his life.

At least it doesn't sound premeditated. But still.
    Two suspects, one shooter. They can't both be guilty.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Two suspects, one shooter. They can't both be guilty.
    I take it you are not an attorney.

5 out of 6 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    I take it you are not an attorney.
    The point is they can't both be guilty of the shooting, which isn't to say they can't both be held responsible for this man's death.

I have to think since Jayla was the one visiting Mobile from her home in N.C., I doubt she was traveling with a shotgun on her roadtrip.
    I'm not going to speculate further until more charge details are released by law enforcement.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Not enough information to know whether one, both, or neither were guilty. I do not think transgender individuals belong in the general population of a male prison if found guilty as they are likely to be victims of all sorts of heinous acts. Though not uncommon in prisons it's not the purpose of the penal system and given the likely danger transgender individuals would face protective custody is certainly warranted.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    The point is they can't both be guilty of the shooting, which isn't to say they can't both be held responsible for this man's death.
    it depends on the laws of that state (where both parties are being accused)- but in some states, you can be found guilty by association.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    @freddie, your comment really illustrates how incredibleness DUMB you are! next time you "THINK" about posting something, DON'T!!