Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    If you like trannys you like dick so your a FAGGOT!

Being a "Faggot" is a lifestyle...
    Occationally sucking and ridding a beautiful trannies dick is an event...

The Chaser~

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bat1 View Post
    so who is the Gay one? you the bottom taking it! or the Tgirl giving it? lol
    If by gay you mean "happy" then both should be.

But if referring to the slang term as in homo, well unless the tranny in question feels she is actually a man then she should not be referred to has a transsexual or "tgirl to begin with.

But if the guy getting pounded is accepts this then they are both homo.

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    ..and as far as the other threads go where members argue amongst themselves who is gay and who is not...well those types of questions are answered by what the majority of society in general think at the given moment...and right now the majority of society still thinks that everyone on this site is gay (or bisexual)...doesn't matter if you top or bottom...touch cock or don't...we're still considered faggots...live with it.

Whatever grand rationalization one contrives to explain away the gayness ultimately doesn't matter. The average person would laugh in the faces of most of these clowns who slobber over "beautiful cocks" while disclaiming anything gay.

"all straight men like shemales" ... get real

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post

Whatever grand rationalization one contrives to explain away the gayness ultimately doesn't matter. The average person would laugh in the faces of most of these clowns who slobber over "beautiful cocks" while disclaiming anything gay.

and then secretly jerk off to the thought of fucking them

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Yes my avatar is me!

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    and then secretly jerk off to the thought of fucking them

You can't project your inclinations onto others. Just because you think that you're normal and that jerking off to transsexuals is normal, does not mean that other people you perceive as normal also behave as you do.

Most straight guys are not into transgenders with dicks, even if it may seems that way to you, possibly because most folks within your social circle consider themselves straight yet suck dick.

It's like the person who predicts a landslide and votes for the losing candidate, then exclaims "but everyone I know voted for him!" after the election.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

All the straight guys I know don't like transsexuals. Outside of the trans community, most guys believe that sucking on tranny cock is gay. Most guys that proclaim they are straight, but yet suck dick like a champ are bisexual. Just my opinion. They are attracted to the female quality of transwomen, but yet yearn the dick.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by indycloset View Post
    being a "faggot" is a lifestyle...
    occationally sucking and ridding a beautiful trannies dick is an event...

the chaser~
    denirooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster innocentbychoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bte View Post
    All the straight guys I know don't like transsexuals. Outside of the trans community, most guys believe that sucking on tranny cock is gay. Most guys that proclaim they are straight, but yet suck dick like a champ are bisexual. Just my opinion. They are attracted to the female quality of transwomen, but yet yearn the dick.
    Outside of the trans community, most guys won't accept they might have had fantasies with a ts; you don't even know what they really think or what they do when they're alone, you just hear what society has taught them to say. So guess what? You'll never really know what's gay and what isn't. The way I see it, even the most macho guy in the world can turn into a ts lover once he gets online. You'll never know.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    Outside of the trans community, most guys won't accept they might have had fantasies with a ts; you don't even know what they really think or what they do when they're alone, you just hear what society has taught them to say. So guess what? You'll never really know what's gay and what isn't. The way I see it, even the most macho guy in the world can turn into a ts lover once he gets online. You'll never know.
    That maybe true, but I am just speaking from experience. A straight guy is not going to actively seek out a transwoman for the purpose of sucking her dick. If anything the guy is going to meet a transwoman at a bar, think she is cute, strike up a conversation, find out that she is trans, either walks away in digust or is cool with it. The statement by the OP, in my opinion, is not valid. As I said, most straight guys I know won't even mess with a transsexual, because they like pussy.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post

Seriously I agree 100%! you're pretty much the only one with any common sense here. If ya think about sucking and getting fucked by dicks, sorry pal you're a homo! It's that easy. What all these guys REALLY want is a man, so a TS is the ULTIMATE grand rationalization. "If shes a girl with a cock then I'm still straight." Haha please. Again, I've been transitioning since the age of 13 and how many straight guys have wanted me? ZERO. Facts and numbers people!