Gold Poster

Default Catterpillar to Butterfly? Who's Who now at HA?

Ever since this forum returned from its unexpected hiatus, there have been many new handles that have come on board. A few with a little too much moxie and comfort (familiarity) to be considered and/or dismissed as just another newbie. They obviously aren't.

So come clean: Who is who now? For those returning under new identities, what was your old handle and what is your new one?

... Those from the old guard are welcomed to post your speculations on any of these new handles also.

The following picture was added for the hell of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mila5_104.gif 
Views:	738 
Size:	154.5 KB 
ID:	173553  

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

There has been much speculation about my secret identity and I think its time I come clean here. My name is Peter Parker and I live with my Aunt May in Queens. A few years back I was bitten by a radio active spider which gave me some special powers and ability. I'm an avid Star Wars fan, hence the Yoda reference in my profile. Other than that, I appreciate truly beautiful women.

Whew, that felt good to get off my chest

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules!
    There has been much speculation about my secret identity and I think its time I come clean here. My name is Peter Parker and I live with my Aunt May in Queens. A few years back I was bitten by a radio active spider which gave me some special powers and ability. I'm an avid Star Wars fan, hence the Yoda reference in my profile. Other than that, I appreciate truly beautiful women.
    Liar!!!

Just kidding. Hee-hee.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules!

Whew, that felt good to get off my chest
    Give our regards to MJ.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Give our regards to MJ.
    "MJ", Gracie?

Hmmm.

Rookie Poster

I'm just.......ME! LOL!!

Staten Island's Wu Tang Clan!
    These guys are the best!

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

My name isn't Willie Escalade. It's actually DELETED BY MODERATOR. I've provided a picture of myself as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	willie_escalade_pic_180.jpg 
Views:	405 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	173632  

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.