Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 26313233343536373839404146 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly Klaymour

Senior Member Junior Poster KellyKlaymour's Avatar

Default Re: Kelly Klaymour

@Wetworks

Thank you! So glad you enjoy it

I was so so close to making a scene with Mad, but she went back to the east coast for school.. If I ever get the opportunity I'll absolutely bust some content out with her, she's incredible!

I don't have any more amatuer hardcores planned just yet, but I'm going to try to do some scouting today and hopefully make something happen real soon

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

@KellyKlaymour

See that's the thing, I didn't get a chance to watch it. But I heard good things and I'm really interested finding an archive of the session or something.

I'm scouring google search but so far haven't turned up anything.

Shot in the dark, but do you or another user happen to have an archive of it somewhere? Perhaps on your Chaturbate account or maybe someone recorded it?

@wetworks

Chaturbate does not record our shows, the only way it does is if a user pays for a private and I allow a recording to be sent to them afterwards

If someone did a screen capture, it's without my knowledge. If I had a copy you can guarantee it'd be on my site right up on the top! It was that hot<3

koothadi Junior Poster

Certainly kelly is so hot and sexy !! Her cock is mouth watering and ass hole so fuckable n lickable !!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyKlaymour View Post
    @wetworks

Chaturbate does not record our shows, the only way it does is if a user pays for a private and I allow a recording to be sent to them afterwards

If someone did a screen capture, it's without my knowledge. If I had a copy you can guarantee it'd be on my site right up on the top! It was that hot<3
    K cool, appreciate the quick replies Kelly. If any member knows where I can watch Kelly's Chaturbate sess with Mad Bitchez please pm me!

In the meantime, guess I'll just cross my fingers for some future content with Mad Bitchez.

Keep doing what you do though Kelly, rocking it! Love ya

Rookie Poster

@KellyKlamour

Just wanted to say your last shoot for Bob's T-girls, with the pee, was absolutely amazing. Its one thing you never see done by sexy T-girls, but you did it and it was stunning. Thanks!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyKlaymour View Post
    @wetworks

oh, I miss the shows with Mad Bitchez so much! they were simply amazing! there were couple of shows I've been on, in one of them I lost the password to the ending cum show

we need a reunion!

http://femwrestlingfan.tumblr.com/po...-gg-friend-mad

@impaler07

So glad you enjoyed it Bob and I both like doing waterworks videos, so we just had to collaborate and do this trade! I've also got an amatuer desperation clip available on my site you might be into, also!

@arikh
    I'm so happy you saved those pics! Man oh my was she great If I can find a way to the east coast with some $$$ ever, I'll totally hit her up!

Senior Member Junior Poster

why no more shooting with other TS?

@legault
    Basically...and I'm trying to tread as lightly as possible: I have my preferences of what I'm attracted to, and that is primarily genetic women. I firmly believe in set chemistry making or breaking a scene, so I want to stay true to staying on point at all times. It's just apart of my effort in keeping my scene quality at maximum potential. I want to produce quality over quantity, so that you know when you are deciding whether or not to purchase a dvd/etc, you know my performance is going to be solid---that I'm not just doing it for the cash---that I'm doing it because I want to do it.<3

12 out of 12 members liked this post.