Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: "hangover 2" yasmin lee

i mention this on another thread...it really does suck..because the movie is not even out yet and i'm already getting ignorant remarks...this is from the youtube.

are you guys serious a dude in a skirt a bunch of fags lmao! she doesn't hold a candle to chicks like lisa ann, ava lauren, pinky, or mason moore...get real and be a real man!

BOMPTONPIRU 12 hours ago

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

Quote Originally Posted by YasminLee View Post
    i mention this on another thread...it really does suck..because the movie is not even out yet and i'm already getting ignorant remarks...this is from the youtube.

are you guys serious a dude in a skirt a bunch of fags lmao! she doesn't hold a candle to chicks like lisa ann, ava lauren, pinky, or mason moore...get real and be a real man!

BOMPTONPIRU 12 hours ago

Yasmin, but other nice, sensible and positive comments are:

Quote: "... she is gorgeous."

And:

Quote: "dude..you sound like an uneducated ignorant. There are all types of people and interests out there. If it's not for you then it's not for you. Doesn't change the need for respect and the reality that we all have exist in the same world."

And, too, Yasmin, I think these guys are conflicted about their own sexuality; and, too, have a lot of stressors in their own life.
    The Internet becomes a convenient place to vent because one is totally anonymous. It doesn't take much courage to post hateful comments when one is completely anonymous.

Professional Poster

BOMPTONPIRU 12 hours ago

Yasmin, the only thing that could have made this video better was if you had that big bulge showing through the front of the dress! You are wonderful, congrats!

Rookie Poster

while i am straight, if i got the chance to be with yasmin, i would skip down rows of my friends holding her hand and then proudly do whatever she asked in front of all my friends and the world. she is HOT!!!!

Yasmin is a knockout, a very beautiful woman. If you have a youtube account and agree, voice your opinion and show some support

Junior Poster

Yasmin, once you have haters you know you have made it. Words only have meaning if you let them. Congratulations and enjoy the ride. You are gorgeous.

Veteran Poster

i have a youtube account and would say something but i don't wanna fuel him....i do appreciate all your love and support guys...

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

Youtube comments are horrible 99.9% of the time. It's like the Troll Olympics.

Well done Yasmine you look nice and the movie is gonna be great. More TS in the spotlight is a good thing.

Square peg, round hole Professional Poster iamdrgonzo's Avatar

Fuck those people!

Be yourself, your beautiful.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    Hunter S. Thompson

5 Star Poster

congrads!!!!!!!!!!