Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional Poster Looking 4 Now's Avatar

Default Need some help with rules

Need some help with rules, i just posted a couple of cock pictures and they were deleted. Most of the pics I post are from shemale yum, so am sure am sure they are in compliance with any regulations. There are numerous threads in here devoted entirely to cock pictures and most the shemale yum updates show cock pictures

So why are my pics being deleted

Professional Poster

I THINK IT'S A NEW RULE, I READ ON ANOTHER POST SOMEWHERE ABOUT NOT POSTING YUM OR VICKI RITCHER HARDCORE WHY? IM NOT SURE.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Need some help with rules

Quote Originally Posted by Looking 4 Now
    Need some help with rules, i just posted a couple of cock pictures and they were deleted. Most of the pics I post are from shemale yum, so am sure am sure they are in compliance with any regulations. There are numerous threads in here devoted entirely to cock pictures and most the shemale yum updates show cock pictures

Grooby is now deleting any of their cock pics posted here. I think you can still post as long as the pics are not watermarked or copyrighted; ie. Yum etc.

It's a legal thingy.

There are two essential tools in life. Duct Tape & WD40. If it doesn't move and it should...use the WD40. If it moves and it shouldn't...use the Duct Tape

Gold Poster

The place is going post-op for a few months, fellas, so whip them out ... er, the post-op pics, that is.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    The place is going post-op for a few months, fellas, so whip them out ... er, the post-op pics, that is.

Actually even post-op genitalia pics from Yum will get dumped if I read the announcement correctly.

There are two essential tools in life. Duct Tape & WD40. If it doesn't move and it should...use the WD40. If it moves and it shouldn't...use the Duct Tape

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCuddles
    Actually even post-op genitalia pics from Yum will get dumped if I read the announcement correctly.
    Billy,

I was obviously kidding given the winky emoticon punctuating my posting. See it?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Grooby is now deleting any of their cock pics posted here. I think you can still post as long as the pics are not watermarked with copyright; ie. Yum etc.

It's a legal thingy.
    Any images without the watermarks would always have been deleted.

We're working on a few ideas to try and show un-censored material and should know mid-week.
    seanchai

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

Grooby is now deleting any of their cock pics posted here. I think you can still post as long as the pics are not watermarked with copyright; ie. Yum etc.

It's a legal thingy.

We're working on a few ideas to try and show un-censored material and should know mid-week.
    seanchai
    Ok.. Now I'm really confused.

There are hundreds of cock photos here without copyright marks on them, including avatars.

Guess I'l wait to see what rolls out.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

seanchai

Ok.. Now I'm really confused.

There are hundreds of cock photos here without copyright marks on them, including avatars.

Guess I'l wait to see what rolls out.
    Sorry should have clarified - any images belonging to us that weren't watermarked we'd ask to have removed. This is the worst as images propigate around the net without the logo on, so the copyright owners/websites don't even benefit from any advertising - the content gets diluted and it's worth goes down.

thanks
    seanchai