A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Kelly Shore and the Fucking Machine

Some girls like to play with the little tiny fucking machines . . .but Kelly Shore moves right on up to the Monster Machines. She starts tormenting her bitch Vic with a serious crop session that turns his ass bright red with welts. Then she nearly tears his cock and balls off before returning her attention to his already sore ass with a flogger that has him dancing as much as his restraints will allow.

As she hears his pitiful pleas for mercy she decides to let his ass cheeks have a rest as she turns her attention to his tight little ass hole. She chains his neck and wrists to the monster fucking machine and penetrates his puckered hole with the giant dildo. Controlling the depth of the penetration strokes with the control arm on the machine she watches the long dildo disappear completely up his ass on each stroke.

Pleased with his willingness to accept this intrusion . .. she rewards him by allowing him to suck her cock before she slams her own cock deep into his ass where the machine just warmed him up. She is in the mood for some hard ass pounding and the machine was just a warm up as he soon finds out!

http://www.transexdomination.com/index.php

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Damn...It's *her* on that bad boy i wanna see!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Gold Poster

I understand the devilish and fiendish Kelly prefers to start these sessions with the following type of bit:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brushdrillbit_929.jpg 
Views:	1992 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	236092  

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Junior Poster

Where can I see more of this layout...in the latest issue of Popular Mechanics?

Advanced DIY...

Insert funny quote here

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    I understand the devilish and fiendish Kelly prefers to start these sessions with the following type of bit:
    You are a bad man...Just thinking about that hurts!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!