Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default sword swallowing

Silver Poster

Default Re: sword swallowing

Quote Originally Posted by NRT
    What about one thread with all the links included?

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Damn Sluts! I'm so jealous, I wish I could deep throat.

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Default Re: Change of topic

Quote Originally Posted by NewYork4ever
    Just curious, what schooling have the HA's completed? High School? College? Advanced degrees? None of the above but plan to go back to school? Have no interest in school? Just curious.

In language only Hara, the missing link, can understand. Know you have been bitch slapped all your life, are you too stupid to attend school or were you born retarded? Did you complete college or were you too mentally messed up to finish high school? Could you even pass the entrance exam for either? It does require an IQ of at least 60 which might be a stretch for you Hara. Socially, you are so under developed, it might not even be worth it? Who would hire you, other than for some trival non-important job? Sure you have been on a few interviews with pimps, how did they go? ha Going to college does require some sense of logic and good listening skills which I know would be tough for you so might just give that up that idea. Some people are ment to be a confused lowlife, and perhaps you fit that category and should just accept it? LOL Before the very predictable, simply minded response Hara, think about this if it is possible, and in very simple terms, "You can dish it out, but you can't take it?" Your such a loser! LOL
    What does this have to do with this tread.

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    I just know, with very little practice, you can outdo any one of those girls. And, I'm volunteering my training aid to help you accomplish your goal.

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    I just know, with very little practice, you can outdo any one of those girls. And, I'm volunteering my training aid to help you accomplish your goal.
    I've been practicing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shemaleyum_5_110.jpg 
Views:	1206 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	146912   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shemaleyum_7_407.jpg 
Views:	1198 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	146913  

I'm sooo proud of you!!! I think I just found a place to rest my cock!

I've been practicing
    'Atta Girl

There is only one person in the world who is going to decide what I am going to do and that's me-
    Don't worry about Me- I am Charles Foster Kane. Don't worry about me.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: Change of topic

Quote Originally Posted by NewYork4ever
    Just curious, what schooling have the HA's completed? High School? College? Advanced degrees? None of the above but plan to go back to school? Have no interest in school? Just curious.

In language only Hara, the missing link, can understand. Know you have been bitch slapped all your life, are you too stupid to attend school or were you born retarded? Did you complete college or were you too mentally messed up to finish high school? Could you even pass the entrance exam for either? It does require an IQ of at least 60 which might be a stretch for you Hara. Socially, you are so under developed, it might not even be worth it? Who would hire you, other than for some trival non-important job? Sure you have been on a few interviews with pimps, how did they go? ha Going to college does require some sense of logic and good listening skills which I know would be tough for you so might just give that up that idea. Some people are ment to be a confused lowlife, and perhaps you fit that category and should just accept it? LOL Before the very predictable, simply minded response Hara, think about this if it is possible, and in very simple terms, "You can dish it out, but you can't take it?" Your such a loser! LOL

Oh God! You know what? Before you even try to size me up you OLD FAGHOLE LOSER that you are..you need to LEARN how to spell "TRIVIAL" and "MEANT". You're such a LOSER I feel PITY for you. Your American education has FAILED you tremendously.

Why don't you just mind your ever FAILING health you FILTHY OLD CUM RAG!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    I've been practicing