Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chelsea Poe

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Chelsea Poe

shes sexy

Senior Member Veteran Poster RadiusDark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nybpro View Post
    Well perhaps you can have a lint roller with you next time. And she wasn't dark and dreary. She was beautiful. None the less, spend a little extra cash on a hotel room would ya. I can go on and on regarding your need to do better photography, but I won't. It doesn't matter how good a time the girls have. It certainly doesn't show in much of your work I've seen as of late.
    Ain't no was, she is beautiful.

The bottom line is that you're mad about my "go ask her yourself" comment and you've been salty ever since.

But...

As far as my work of late is concerned. All I can tell you is this. The models love working with me (ask 'em) and my sets generally get a very high number of views. Outside of that, there's not really much else to say. Can't argue with one man's opinion.

With me, if you have constructive criticism, I always get excited to hear it. I love it. Heck, I recently took a two hour ear beating from a model (thank you ma'am, may I have another) whom I've never even shot with about what she'd like Grooby to be doing.

I didn't say "shut up and stick to modeling." I listened and learned. She had some good ideas, so I'm going to try out what she said on my next shoot.

After hearing her speak her mind, with deep thought, explainations, and examples, what do you think "You need to do better photography" sounds like?

Or better yet "It doesn't matter how good a time the girls have. It certainly doesn't show in much of your work I've seen as of late."

"Really? We're throwing spinning shit now" -Nick Diaz

What a reach.

Anyone can take pot shots at any set on any website. Each set contains about 100 pictures. You'll find a few that you can rip. Hell, you can rip the whole thing. Knock yourself out.

First I heard that the Chelsea Poe shoot sucked. If you back up your criticism with thoughtfulness, now I'm interested.

Usually fans gravitate towards a handful of pics, not the whole set. Everyone likes different things.

Only someone who actually knows (and cares) what they're talking about can break something down critically and say what they would have done differently, with respect, so that the product improves.

At the end of the day, if you have some criticism that makes sense, I'm all over it. If it's just insults, and that's the best you've got, it's not going to affect anything.

If you have a good idea that you'd like to see implemented. Make an intelligent point. I'll definitely listen, and when the other producers see me killing it with your idea, they'll do it too. Believe me. I'll be killin it, they'll be stealin it and vice/versa.

"Spend more money on a hotel room" is a bad idea that won't be implemented, because it's not cost effective. But I have a better idea that will be implemented later this year.

..and it's going to be glorious.

"Bring a lint roller" is an okay idea, but "crushing the blacks" in the pictures would have made the lint invisible. I do that on all of my shoots now. I also use a lens hood, so that lens flares don't appear on the picture any more.

...but I will get that lint roller in the back immediately.

I'm serious. If you actually have real ideas, let me know.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Stylin & Profilin Veteran Poster Johnny.Blaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RadiusDark View Post
    Chelsea's great. One of my favorite people to hang out with.

As soon as I saw that red hair, I celebrated.

"YES LAWD! Girl, you're going to get huge hits on Shemale Yum!"

Big hits ensued.

If people want to hold on to the old, dark and dreary Chelsea Poe, they're going to be irate when they see the new stuff! Hahaha.

She's getting sweeter and sweeter. Sorry. The girls tend to have a good time shooting with me. The dark, evil, brooding shit is out.
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiusDark View Post
    Ain't no was, she is beautiful.

The bottom line is that you're mad about my "go ask her yourself" comment and you've been salty ever since.

But...

As far as my work of late is concerned. All I can tell you is this. The models love working with me (ask 'em) and my sets generally get a very high number of views. Outside of that, there's not really much else to say. Can't argue with one man's opinion.

With me, if you have constructive criticism, I always get excited to hear it. I love it. Heck, I recently took a two hour ear beating from a model (thank you ma'am, may I have another) whom I've never even shot with about what she'd like Grooby to be doing.

I didn't say "shut up and stick to modeling." I listened and learned. She had some good ideas, so I'm going to try out what she said on my next shoot.

After hearing her speak her mind, with deep thought, explainations, and examples, what do you think "You need to do better photography" sounds like?

Or better yet "It doesn't matter how good a time the girls have. It certainly doesn't show in much of your work I've seen as of late."

"Really? We're throwing spinning shit now" -Nick Diaz

What a reach.

Anyone can take pot shots at any set on any website. Each set contains about 100 pictures. You'll find a few that you can rip. Hell, you can rip the whole thing. Knock yourself out.

First I heard that the Chelsea Poe shoot sucked. If you back up your criticism with thoughtfulness, now I'm interested.

Usually fans gravitate towards a handful of pics, not the whole set. Everyone likes different things.

Only someone who actually knows (and cares) what they're talking about can break something down critically and say what they would have done differently, with respect, so that the product improves.

At the end of the day, if you have some criticism that makes sense, I'm all over it. If it's just insults, and that's the best you've got, it's not going to affect anything.

If you have a good idea that you'd like to see implemented. Make an intelligent point. I'll definitely listen, and when the other producers see me killing it with your idea, they'll do it too. Believe me. I'll be killin it, they'll be stealin it and vice/versa.

"Spend more money on a hotel room" is a bad idea that won't be implemented, because it's not cost effective. But I have a better idea that will be implemented later this year.

..and it's going to be glorious.

"Bring a lint roller" is an okay idea, but "crushing the blacks" in the pictures would have made the lint invisible. I do that on all of my shoots now. I also use a lens hood, so that lens flares don't appear on the picture any more.

...but I will get that lint roller in the back immediately.

I'm serious. If you actually have real ideas, let me know.
    Here is the honest to god truth. Some may agree and some may not.
    You speak of cost effective? I have no idea how much you make or how much Mr. Grooby himself spends on set design or hotel cost etc. But seriously. No one is saying you need to photograph these girls in a 5 star hotel. But really, when the bathroom has mildew stains in it. As a viewer. I'm like "dam, that's so ghetto". Now maybe that's just me. I'm a photographer myself, so perhaps I look at other things than just the model. My eyes focus on back ground, and cloths, and the color of their nail polish etc. And here's an idea. Forget the lint roller and just have them wear light colors. In my opinion Chelsea should have been wearing a white garter, black stockings, hair wet. NOT completely nude. Or since she was in the tub. Maybe a bubble bath or soap suds type of shoot. She has that young girly type way about her, so that would have suited to her style.

Anyways, all I'm saying is it was a bummer of a shoot for me. She was one model I was really looking forward to seeing. And though she may have gotten hits or whatever with that shoot of yours. I'm certain, my vision would have had them all begging for more....

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Well, that makes sense.

You've got nice artistic vision. I love what you're saying, however, one thing that you're missing is experience in shooting for pay websites. There's a different sort of psychology behind it.

I tell ya what. If you email me, however, I'll produce a Chelsea Poe shoot specifically to your tastes. You can PM me. She will not have that black hair you want, though.

Actually I do have experience in shooting for pay sites, sort of. Shot content for Clips for sale.. I shot my own models dedicated to "Big Butt Models" Though it wasn't trans, just strait. All amateur. Mainly girls that where exotic dancing up in Niagara Falls and Western Ny. I did this even before the "Big Ass" fetish caught on in the internet. Before Bang Bros, Reality Kings, Naughty America. John Stagliano and Joey Silvera where my idols - lol.
    I will certainly come up with some good ideas to pass along to you regarding Chelsea.
    I don't think the color of hair is a big issue. Maybe just a different hair style.

Silver Poster

she reminds me of Wendy Summers

"How you doin!"

Quote Originally Posted by nybpro View Post
    Actually I do have experience in shooting for pay sites, sort of. Shot content for Clips for sale.. I shot my own models dedicated to "Big Butt Models" Though it wasn't trans, just strait. All amateur. Mainly girls that where exotic dancing up in Niagara Falls and Western Ny. I did this even before the "Big Ass" fetish caught on in the internet. Before Bang Bros, Reality Kings, Naughty America. John Stagliano and Joey Silvera where my idols - lol.
    I will certainly come up with some good ideas to pass along to you regarding Chelsea.
    I don't think the color of hair is a big issue. Maybe just a different hair style.
    Sounds good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX View Post
    she reminds me of Wendy Summers
    What part of her reminds you of Wendy Summers? I don't see it myself. The hair maybe???

Professional Poster

Can I bump my own thread and remind the world how much I am I LOVE with Chelsea Po!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	93874_8.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	690.9 KB 
ID:	854094   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	93874_2.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	794.8 KB 
ID:	854093   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	80200_10.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	206.3 KB 
ID:	854092   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	80200_3.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	322.5 KB 
ID:	854091  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.