Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I lost my virginity!

I'm not quite sure where to start. I'll say that I troll around this website from time to time with a different screen name. For various reasons, I don't want this to get back to me (and I'm posting here because I feel like telling someone, but dammit, I cant!)

Anyway, it took long enough. I'm in my early 20s, and it just wasn't happening, so I ended up seeing a (genetic girl) sex worker. What makes it a little weird is that I already knew her, so it was sorta like losing it to a friend. It wasn't that great. I didn't even cum. At one point, I was thinking "I'm not feeling much." But I don't regret it. It was a weird chance that not many people have, and probably one of the safest possible encounters with a working girl. That, and she's seen weirder things, so I didn't need to worry about getting judged. I guess the only mistake I made was not taking her up on the offer to spend the night.

Rookie Poster

umm just sticking it in and humping a few times isnt loosing yr cherry, gotta at least orgasm to really loose it. now if you stuck it in and BOOM unloaded on her then by all means you lost it but so you didnt, you still havnt lost it. Nice job at wasting money on a happy ending without a happy ending.

Quote Originally Posted by EaRSh0ot
    umm just sticking it in and humping a few times isnt loosing yr cherry, gotta at least orgasm to really loose it. now if you stuck it in and BOOM unloaded on her then by all means you lost it but so you didnt, you still havnt lost it. Nice job at wasting money on a happy ending without a happy ending.
    That's like saying it doesn't count if you pull out for the money shot.

Default Re: I lost my virginity!

Quote Originally Posted by gclock44
    I'm not quite sure where to start. I'll say that I troll around this website from time to time with a different screen name. For various reasons, I don't want this to get back to me (and I'm posting here because I feel like telling someone, but dammit, I cant!)

Anyway, it took long enough. I'm in my early 20s, and it just wasn't happening, so I ended up seeing a (genetic girl) sex worker. What makes it a little weird is that I already knew her, so it was sorta like losing it to a friend. It wasn't that great. I didn't even cum. At one point, I was thinking "I'm not feeling much." But I don't regret it. It was a weird chance that not many people have, and probably one of the safest possible encounters with a working girl. That, and she's seen weirder things, so I didn't need to worry about getting judged. I guess the only mistake I made was not taking her up on the offer to spend the night.
    I don't understand a guy who comes on here to tell everyone he had to pay to lose his virginity in his early 20's.

Perhaps you need a makeover.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gclock44
    That's like saying it doesn't count if you pull out for the money shot.

no....because when you do that you have a orgasm= worth the time, money, energy you put into it. from your story it sounds like you just stuck her with it a few times an called it quits. so no point in doing it.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

You need to start hanging out with Brian Peppers so you can get his sloppy seconds.

Silver Poster

You must be kidding us.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Is that you, James?

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Congrats, it will get better with practice

Junior Poster

Interesting point. Not sure if its sure, but does make me think "does it count if you don't cum?"