It's been about 17 months now since my first encounter with my naughty Thailand t-girl. Since that amazing night, I have probably slept with as many t-girls as GGs and I love it. Every story I write will be a true story, no fantasy stuff here, I make my dreams come true!!

Now let me tell you about an encounter I had EXACTLY one year ago..

I was searching for ways online that I could bump into some t-girls at the waist, when I stumbled across a trans club. It took me another week before I gathered the courage and time to attend a night there. I arrived outside, my heart racing, sweat creating tiny beads on my forehead, I take a deep breath and go in.

I run to the wall and rest my back against it, giving myself a nice view of what's going on. My eyes pan the room, it's pretty small, quiet and there are a few TVs dancing and having drinks. I think I was in there for 5 mins I kid you not, when one of the girls dancing tells me to follow her into the loo (now is a good time to mention that I had a few shots of vodka before I went in). She's slim, 5'6, 5/10, tough face, makeup, long hair and Italian.

She leads me to the loo, as soon as we're in there we are kissing like crazy. She drops to the floor and starts to jerk her dick, I fling my jeans off, my boxers plummet, she sucks my dick like a pro. She gave me head for about 10mins then jumped up, turned around and pulled out a condom. She's ready for much more than a tongue!!

Alarm bells are ringing!! If this is what happens after 5 mins, did I really want to give it up so early?? I declined to have sex, I exited and left her thinking wtf just happened. Lol for the rest of the night she gave me evil stares.

The night went on, it's getting late, more girls arrive and this one in particular stands out. She was 6'2, 8/10, wearing heels, Brazilian, long hair, legs, makeup, sexy lips, nice face and let me tell you.. she had a BIG ass. At this point I've had a few more drinks so I was in dreamland.

She approaches me and says hello, I can smell her perfume now, it' sweet, she reaches for my dick in front of everyone and moans. She can feel that I'm a good 9" and very thick, "you are leaving with me"!!, he demands, I nod my head in agreement and carry on posing.

The night went on, it took a few hours before we left together. Nervous as hell, I didn't actually know what to expect. We get to her small apartment, her room is small, who cares when all you need is a bed right. She leaves me in her room to freshen up, my heart is racing, I don't know what was going to happen, this was new territory.

She pushes open the door and stands right in front of me as I sat on the bed. Her cock is swinging right in front of my face as she wears this sexy little outfit. I stand up and we being tongue kissing, licking and sucking as we feel each others cocks. She bends over and tells me to stick it in, "no way I" replied, "not without a condom". She goes to her bed side table and rustles in there for a rubber. She tells me to strip, I fold my clothes in the corner in a hurry and dive onto her bed.

She bends over and presents the biggest, olive skinned ass that you did see, it was delicious. There is a pause, she expects me to be hypnotised by her ass and hoping I will stick my cock in her sexy sweet ass. I repeat myself and tell her "no way", I get up and move to the condoms in my pocket. She gives up and tells me she will put it on, she does. She wanted it raw so bad!!

I grab her ass, she sniffs some stuff out of a bottle which I now know is "poppers". Her doing that kinda freaked me out but I managed to stay hard. I pushed my dick slowly and steadily into her ass which she applied a small amount of lube on. Her hole accepts my dick with ease, I slowly start to pump as she is sprawled on all fours. I'm loving this,I'm fucking her ass real good when I can slowly smell shit. My cock starts to go down, I pull out and she changes the condom. We go at it again, my dick now is pretty limp because of the smell. She makes excuses about my size. The dirty bastard I am makes me keep trying. We doggy styled on the bed before collapsing onto the bed. She wipes her ass and cleans up with baby wipes.

We lay down with each others hard cocks in each others faces, a 69 position. She sucks away showing me how experienced she was. As she's sucking she tells me to suck her cut, tanned coloured cock. I'm cautious, I've never had a dick in my mouth. I slowly grab it, I place her head onto my tongue. I can't believe what I'm doing but it feels right. Her cock feels smooth, unreal, almost synthetic. I suck and pull, when all of a sudden I taste something salty. I realised it was her precum, I spat it out onto her bed. We must have sucked each other for 10mins before she made me lay down onto my back.

She put another condom onto my hard cock which by now, had taken a beating. She climbed on top of me and stuck my cock deep into her soft backside. She begins to ride me like the goddess she is, her hair waving in the air as she tugs on her hard long 8" cock. She rides at a nice controlled pace, she picks up the speed, breathing heavily she ask me if she can cum on my chest. I reply "YES CUM", she rode for a few more seconds when all of a sudden I felt this warm tiggle on my chest. I closed my eyes, I wasn't ready for that. She sprays her warm sticky juices all over me and moans out in euphoria. She breathes out and climbs down from me.

I absolutely loved this experience, even though I never came, I loved it. I've seen her a few times in the club, we haven't sexed again but when we do, you'll be the first to know my naughty t-girl admirers.