Thread: Cum Party

Junior Member Rookie Poster Lexilittle's Avatar

Default Cum Party

Cum Party

The sound of the music was heavy and loud walking through the room and sweet smells both feminine and masculine at once joining together in a massive orgy of scents. The lighting was dim but you I could make out exposed flesh from miniskirts and tank tops.
    I made my way to the table and severed myself hard punch bouncing to the music waiting for my first flirt. I wasn't waiting long when a tall but rather dull looking man walked over and smiled at me while making a comment about how small the house is for a party and everyone is rubbing against each other. I of course giggled and smiled back and let him admire me for a bit even knowing I am looking for hotter.
    After meeting a few more people is when I found what I was looking for. He was tall, fit and well dressed with spiky blonde hair. I bit my lip, smiled at him and then lowered my eyes. I could feel his gaze never leaving me as I looked away and knew I had him. We talked for a little bit but I have no recollection of what it was about until my charming catch leaned in a whispered "I want to suck your cock."
    I blushed a little and grabbed his hand as we made our way through the crowd to the bathroom. I was laughing when the first man commented on the small size of the house but I wasn't by the even smaller bathroom. Two people inside was a tight squeeze when we got the door closed.
    At this point he leaned down and kissed me hard on my lips sucking my tongue out from my mouth to dance with his. Parting lips he nibbled on my ear sending goose bumps down my spine and pulling a soft breathing moan from my lips. He pulled off my top and moved down to kiss my neck working lower until he could suck my nipples.
    I could feel my cock getting hard and bulging against the tight skirt I was wearing. My catch started rubbing my hard dick with his hand continuing the slow decent down my body by kissing my stomach and licking my waist line. I was hot and ready so I said, "taste me baby you'll love it."
    He certainly did! He swirled his tongue around my cock's swollen head charming out precum for him to taste and he moaned as he got a taste of it and then took my entire hard five inches in his mouth. I let out a loud moan and ran my fingers through his spiky hair and started to move my hips letting my hard but smooth dick slide in and out and over his tongue.
    Now it was his turn to be turned on. I heard the sound of his zipper as he pulled out his cock and started stroking himself as he sucked me faster and faster. Moving in whatever way I could in the small bathroom while keeping my dick in my hot man's mouth was tricky but I managed to get a view of his thick nine inch cock as it throbbed in his palms with every stroke.
    I licked my lips and moaned as he bobbed on me faster and faster and all I could think is how bad I want to taste him but in the small bathroom it would be hard to 69. I am a creative little thing so it didn't take long for me to come up with something.
    I pulled my cock out of his mouth with a loud pop as the tip came out looked down at him and said, "baby will you hold me upside down so I can taste you too?"
    He gave me wide grin, rose and picked me up and helped me spin upside down until my cock was able to slide back into his mouth with my legs wrapped around his ears and my chin right at his cock. I opened my mouth wide and took as much of his nine inch dick in my mouth as I could. I got a little more than half way before gagging a little and having to pull off to breathe while I stroked my spit over his every hard inch. I was determined now to get it all! I opened wide and shoved nine hard inches of dick down my throat. I could feel the blood rushing to my head and tears swelling in my eyes as I chocked on his cock hanging upside down with him slipping my dick in and out of his wet mouth.
    After choking on it a bit and getting it coated in my slobber I started to hammer his cock against the back of my throat and sway my hips to fuck his face. We began to hump in sync in our 69 I could feel his muscles flexing to support my weight to keep me suspended upside down and our rhythm gets fast and faster. As his cock is pounding the back of my throat he announces he is going to cum.
    I pull my lips off pant for breath and stroke him fast and hard until his hot cum shot out on my chin and dripped down my face, red from being held upside down and out of breath from gagging on a fat dick. The white sticky cum turned me on so much I suddenly burst in his mouth. He gives a soft muffled moan and swallows my jizz burst by burst until my cock stops convulsing and begins to grow limp in his mouth.
    After being set back down on me feet I swayed a little now being right side up and smiled as bead upon bead of hot cum succumbs to gravity and begins to drip back down my face in the other direction. I licked my lips tasting now cooling white fluid and giggle before asking. "I could use some fresh air out of a cramped room, how about you?"

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Lick My Member Junior Poster shaustin's Avatar

Default Re: Cum Party

I'm not a grammar nazi so I'd say it was a pretty good story. Made me wish I had spikey blonde hair.

Eat a dick.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

shaustin - that sort of damns with faint praise. Maybe English isn't her first language?

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    shaustin - that sort of damns with faint praise. Maybe English isn't her first language?
    Perhaps, but I know she's from Oregon so unless she just moved there I feel safe in making the assumption she's english speaking.

I mainly said what I did the way I did because of a few people I've seen on here flip out over one or two mispellings, I figured before long there would be a few hate posts about her sentence structure, and wanted them to know ahead of time what I thought of them.

I apologize for perhaps coming off a bit douchey.

Eat a dick.

Junior Member Rookie Poster Lexilittle's Avatar

Next time I will preview. I just pasted from word and it didn't carry the formatting so it is too bunched together in the post. Did my best with grammar and spelling sorry if it is hard to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexilittle View Post
    Next time I will preview. I just pasted from word and it didn't carry the formatting so it is too bunched together in the post. Did my best with grammar and spelling sorry if it is hard to read.

Don't feel bad, I've fallen victim to the cut & paste dilemma before myself. It's extremely frustrating seeing carefully edited work get all bunched and jumbled.

The story was sexy, and in the end I find that's what really matters.

Eat a dick.

Thanks, Lexi! Great story from a sweet girl!

Junior Poster

Fuck the grammar! Very hot and kinky story Lexi! Very arousing! To think of sentence structure when I'm with a hot girl....really??? The fact that my mind was drawn to follow the story made it very readable without any other concerns other than wanting to find out how it was going to end.

And don't let me start on my loathing of auto correct fucking up my spellings and what I want to convey. Good story once again!