Resistance is futile..... Junior Poster Miss_Sarah_Kane's Avatar

Default Making my 9" weapon shoot its heavy load!!

One of my sessions today......................xxx

The last stand................. make me CUM!!!

I had been sharing some emails with a guy for ages he has tried to visit me a few times but for what ever reason the session never happened this was my last stand!!!!

He arrived on time I was half expecting the phone to ring with him bottling it!!! But no I was greeted by a nice chap in his 30's.

Mmm!! This looks promising?

I invited him in we chatted for a while then I took him to bathroom and prepared him for our session I made him strip and wait for me, blindfolded with hands behind his back until I was ready for him.

Mistress entered the room I was wearing a nice black and red mini dress, deep black corset, stockings, suspender belt and a pair of killer heel ankle boots, the perfect blend of strict and provocative Mistress that I know that my new found toy would really enjoy.

I took my new toy downstairs and strapped him over the spanking bench, I then slipped on some latex gloves, blind folded him again to increase his senses, I then got his breathing back under control. Whne he ws ready and nice and carm I began to flog him lightly with a few toys and tease his body. I then inserted a lubed finger into his tight anal pussy. Oh Mistress!!!!! He gowned with pleasure as I slowly massaged his Gspot I got much delight out of it as he groaned with ecstasy, almost bring him to climax and letting him back down just before taking him over the edge again and again, the perfect control of such an experienced Mistress is hard to find these days I know I fit the bill well with 20 years of experience behind me I know him to push your buttons.

I continued teasing his ass with a few toys and then I moved him onto my suspension rig, suspending his arms so he could rock freely and enjoy the experience fully, I clamped his nipple and pegged his balls, I then started playing with his rock hard shaft. I sunk my teeth deep into his manhood and began to suck I enjoyed sucking him off very much. I kept tweaking his nipple and flicking the pegs on his balls, just to keep him nice and awake a nice mixture of pleasure and pain.

I now needed pleasure so I got him down, my new toy knelt in front of me, I ordered him to worship my stocking legs with his tongue and hands..

"Mistress you are so beautiful its an honor to able to serve you at last, pleas let me worship your cock"

"Now slave you need to listen to me today is about trust and I feel I can trust you, so please follow my instructions to the letter" ....Yes Mistress"

Mistress does enjoy a bit of spanking and been restrained, only with a slave I can trust I need to climax and need it to be heavy and fully enjoyable for both of us, I know your game!!!

Yes! Mistress!!

Now strap my hands like I did with yours, the slave strapped my wrist in the to the restraints .... take some of that rope and tie my ankles tight, wrap in round I want to feel the binds of rope.... Yes! Mistress

My legs were now strapped and I could swing freely on the suspension, now go and find some pegs and start pegging my balls I want at least 10 pegs on them, i need to make the endorphin's rush around my body, a bit of pain and pleasure is what I require from you, now start by exposing my bottom and spank my ass 6 times on each cheek, SLOWLY!!!!! Now kiss it better and start again SLOWLY!!! Now kiss me again..... Yes! Mistress.

Take hold of my cock and pretend it is yours stand behind me an d show me how you wank...................!! The slave wanked my cock hard the pegs bounced all over the place giving me very enjoyable dosage of pleasure and pain. Now on your knees, and suck my cock until until I tell you to stop!!! Yes! Mistress the slave began to suck on my shaft and tease my ball and tip with his tongue...... I want you to bring me to a big climax now wank and suck, wank and suck until I shoot all my load, I want you then to milk every last drop of cumout of me!!! Yes!! Mistress!! harder, harder HARDER!!! My body began to shake spank my ass a bit I want to CUM!!! harder HARDER!!! My body was now in full circle of excitement there was no going back now, I admired my body been abused my may slave firmly under my control my cock was rock hard he gagged on every inch and he then brought me to an amazing climax........................xxxx

Mistress is very happy with you slave.

I got myself back under some kind of control and continued the session with my slave, we had the most enjoyable time together I look forward to seeing him again...xxx

Want to have fun with a very kinky girl, then get in touch.......... Resistance if futile.......xxx

Miss Kane

www.sarah-kane.co.uk

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Ts seeker

Default Re: Making my 9" weapon shoot its heavy load!!

wow. Very hot, I'm guessing your from the u.k.?

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Hi Miss Kane,

Another hot story !

If I can overcome my name I will come and serve you !

X

Senior Member Professional Poster AshlynCreamher's Avatar

Very creative writing skills

I know this is fiction and all but where did you find your inspiration?

This was amazing thanks for posting =D

tie me up, don't tie me down.