Default I like getting fucked

I am a hot bisexual man and I love getting fucked. I love the way dick feels in my ass. I used to just have sex with men, and I was so happy getting fucked by hot guys, but one day a hot TS responded to one of my email's and we me. She was black and she had huge tits. I love huge tits. And we went out to the movies and afterwards she fucked me with her huge dick. I never in my life got fucked so good! After that I only wanted transexual MTFs to fuck me. So if you are a hot MTF and you want to fuck a white man with a really hot ass please email me. I want to get fucked by another hot MTF with a big dick.

One of my favorate all time expieriences was with a sexy ebony MTF with DD cup breast and a 9 inch cock. I still talk to her. She is my favorate. When she fucked me she was so gentle and it felt so good. As her cock slid up my ass my dick got hard, and then when she took it out it got soft, so what I did was just sit on her dick and ride it for about an hour. I came over and over without ejaculating and then finally I spooged all over the place. She held my hips as she thrusted her cock into my ass. I love having cock in my ass. I usually wear a vibrating butt plug, and whenever I see big fake tits I turn it on and think of her. I love big fake tits but most of these hot bitches with their big fake tits can't help me because they don't have a cock. I only met one woman (a lesbian, it turns out) who was able to fuck me good with a strap on.

Every day I think of my ebony vixen with her big fake tits and her big cock. When I think of her cock in my ass it makes me so horny and I usually get hard right there, and I bite my bottom lip and gasp. Her dick filled up my ass so well. Ever since then all I could think about has been a hot ts with a big dick fucking me. If there are any hot ts's that want to fuck a hot guy please email me. I like getting fucked so much that I want to start doing adult films of hot ts's fucking me. I want to be the first male bottom for ts's and my ass is so hot that I think I could entertain an audiance. I also like to suck dick and I especially love to eat pussy. I don't really like to fuck pussy but I love the taste of it. I have tasted the pussies of every woman at my work. Two of them have really big fake tits but unfortunately no dick. I like the taste of cum too. My cum is rather salty but I've had some pretty sweet cums.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by ritterhelmut; 01-01-2011 at 05:07 PM.

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Default Re: I like getting fucked

Great story man and I've heard that you can sweeten your cum by drinking a lot of fruit juice. I also like the taste of pussy and prefer oral sex to intercourse. because I know that i can give my partner an orgasm. To me the act of sex is a physical expression of love and I want my partner to feel the same good feelings I do.

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Thank you. I used to have sex with guys and I had some awesome black cock (I'm blond and blue eyed so the black guys and girls love me) but nowadays all I want is transgendered cock. It's kinda tough finding a hot MTF that is willing to fuck me becuase it seems most are submissive, but there are a few out there that like to fuck guys. I want to be with someone like that. I also prefer ts's with big tits. I have a thing for tits. So if there are any women out there that fit this description and would like to contact me please do! I usually wear butt plugs to satisfy my ass and do go sleeping around much, but I know how to work my rectum, trust me! Please any hot ts's out there that are interested contact me! My dream is to do film exclusively with me getting fucked by hot ts's

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ritterhelmut View Post
    I am a hot bisexual man and I love getting fucked. I love the way dick feels in my ass. I used to just have sex with men, and I was so happy getting fucked by hot guys, but one day a hot TS responded to one of my email's and we me. She was black and she had huge tits. I love huge tits. And we went out to the movies and afterwards she fucked me with her huge dick. I never in my life got fucked so good! After that I only wanted transexual MTFs to fuck me. So if you are a hot MTF and you want to fuck a white man with a really hot ass please email me. I want to get fucked by another hot MTF with a big dick.

One of my favorate all time expieriences was with a sexy ebony MTF with DD cup breast and a 9 inch cock. I still talk to her. She is my favorate. When she fucked me she was so gentle and it felt so good. As her cock slid up my ass my dick got hard, and then when she took it out it got soft, so what I did was just sit on her dick and ride it for about an hour. I came over and over without ejaculating and then finally I spooged all over the place. She held my hips as she thrusted her cock into my ass. I love having cock in my ass. I usually wear a vibrating butt plug, and whenever I see big fake tits I turn it on and think of her. I love big fake tits but most of these hot bitches with their big fake tits can't help me because they don't have a cock. I only met one woman (a lesbian, it turns out) who was able to fuck me good with a strap on.

Every day I think of my ebony vixen with her big fake tits and her big cock. When I think of her cock in my ass it makes me so horny and I usually get hard right there, and I bite my bottom lip and gasp. Her dick filled up my ass so well. Ever since then all I could think about has been a hot ts with a big dick fucking me. If there are any hot ts's that want to fuck a hot guy please email me. I like getting fucked so much that I want to start doing adult films of hot ts's fucking me. I want to be the first male bottom for ts's and my ass is so hot that I think I could entertain an audiance. I also like to suck dick and I especially love to eat pussy. I don't really like to fuck pussy but I love the taste of it. I have tasted the pussies of every woman at my work. Two of them have really big fake tits but unfortunately no dick. I like the taste of cum too. My cum is rather salty but I've had some pretty sweet cums.
    Ah man i hear your pleasure , i love it so much i just cum when riding a cock now, its so awesome i don't even need to wank, I've never been with a guy but have a couple of regular transexual woman who love to nail my tight ass after i suck them hard, having my asshole stretched and sucking a hard cock to it blows is on a even par with eating and fucking my woman's wet pussy, but yeah cock is fantastic

1 out of 1 members liked this post.