As I strolled through Patpong, the imfamous sex area of Bangkok, a sexy ladyboy strolled up to me. The market stands had been cleared, I was drunk, and she was hot but not the one I wanted. She offered me her services, explaining in very clear terms just how talented she was in using her member. No thanks, not now.

I moved on, and saw an angel. Long flowing black silky hair and breasts to die for. I told her what I wanted and she agreed.

Off we went, to one of the numerous short time rooms in the area. After showering we got down to the action.

She started sucking me off and using her hair to tease the senses all over my body. I was more than a little worried about her cock size, as it was so small and when she said she could not get hard I was a little annoyed as her topping me was one of the things we had talked about earlier. She said it was not a problem, and she had a friend who was well endowed and can fuck well. Call her I said.

And guess who walked into the room?! Yes, the same girl from earlier who had approached me and offered her services. She laughed when she saw me, and took off her small jacket. So you do want me to fuck you after all?! She stripped and went into the bathroom to clean up. When she came out she was hard and took immediate control of the situation. The other girl was sucking me off, while this new girl lifted my legs, applied some ky and thrust her self into me. She fucked me in differently positions before cuming all over my face.

Since then I have grown to enjoy threesomes and even foursomes, but is always better if the LBs can all get hard etc.