Judt back from 3 weeks in phuket. 1st night had a girl didnt do a good job so i took her home. On my way back the bars were all closing and heard someone shout hello i knew it sounded like a ladyboy so i stopped asked if she wanted to come and she said yes. She looked very convincing could easly fool a 1st timer. I knew it woz a ladyboy but i never asked so we get back and shower shes trying to hide the fact shes got a cock. She sucked me and ate my ass like i asked then i pulled her towle off she became shy and said sorry but i said its ok i want to suck you now. She had a nice 6-7 cock not too fat nice to suck. Went 69 for a while till im realy hrd and ready to fuck. She applys some lotion to her ass and im in hammer het in doggie for a bit then i wana play with her cock as i fuck her so get her on top shes fucking away and im wanking her cock dont take her long to say shes cumming so i slow down wanking and shes moaning louder then explodes a huge load all over us both that makes me realy horny but no its my turn. So off with the rubber and shes wanking and sucking me rubbing my arsehole and im ready she wants in on her face so i unload a nice big load in her face 1st one done. It was a few days later i had a girl short time dropped her at a club a 4am and as im driving back to the hotel a bug blonde maybe 6 foot drives up beside me and askes what you do? I said going home she asks you want me to come with you so i say follow me. Back in the room i get my 1st good look at her and shes stunning nice long legs lovely dd tits and round arse shower together lots of touching and kissing. Out to the room she wants to suck my already rock hard cock and after 5mins i ask her to eat my ass so i sit on her face and as she eats me her cock is twitching in my face so i take the tip amd give it a good slow suck and she loves it them my fingers found her tight arse. Next i want to eat her arse so bend her over such a lovely sight her cock woz around 8inch and fat it looked good tucked out the back so i could eat and wank her at the same time. Next rubber on and get her long legs on my sholder and realy hammer her faster faster harder harder she screams as i fuck her for all im worth! Shes getting ready to cum and i want it in my mouth so off with the rubber and 69. Both sucking eash other for a few mins then shes ready a d fills my mouth with a nice big load and i do the same. Lovely girl seen her again a few times she didnt want any money because she hadnt had a young guy for a while ☺ on the last week was when i had my last new 1 she woz quite tall aswel with even bigger tits and a bit of a smaller cock so i think this 1 can fuck me if shes up for it. And yes she says she can shower and she want to see my cock so off with the towel and she likes what she sees says she wants me to fuck her aswel so i go in 1st after some sucking and 69 i start off fucking her but i dont want to cum fucking her so after 10 mins we swap she goes easy on me because i told her she was my 1st ive never wanted it before but a few fingers from the blonde got me going but her cock was too big lol. She take it nice and easy dont take me long to get the feeling im going to cum and hard she picks up the pace and it going all out now im loving it and cum all over me and her aswel now shes ready so off with the rubber and i wank her over me. Had a realy good trip and off to amsterdam next week so going to try a few out there. Enjoy