Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Default Re: In love with a married man

Girl if he is married and cheating he wont leave them for u... and if he does down road will do same thing to u! So id say step back... he wants sex make him pay!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: In love with a married man

Quote Originally Posted by Erika1487 View Post
    Thank you all for your advice. I am seriously taking a look at the situation and realizing that I am in a little over my head on this one. I talked to him yesterday and told him I needed some time to think about things and to give me space.
    I might be love struck with him but, I am no fool. I did a background check on him and found out that he has been arrested three times in the last two years. The most serious crime was a DOMESTIC VIOLENCE charge which he was found guilty of and served jail time for. From the court documents, he had an argument and he struck his then pregnant wife.
    Maybe this should be a red flag, but he tells me that he is a changed man and feels regret over what he had done.
    Right now I just need a break to think things through.
    Great thinking and great moves, Erika!! You show the bright lady that you are!
    And Erika, no guilt on yourself for this, now. Don't put this on yourself. You're a woman: you are not the first woman to be sweet talked by a guy. Don't put the blame of the situation on you.
    I'm impressed with you, Erika. It takes tremendous character to be able to take such a step back when you enamoured. For anyone! You are just great, lady!