Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: What happened to Nefertiti?

I hope she is happily and healthily retired. She was the first t-girl I saw in a film , I was completely hooked . I always wanted to meet her, she was immense!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    And Stavros conducted the service.
    If Lisa Lawrence wants me to service her, I am happy to oblige.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

I don't discuss the rumours. And especially about AIDS. Anyway, if you check her last photos you'll see that this is the body, the skin and the face of very ill person. Normally the look like this can take place for the people who use steroids during theirs sport trainings. If they stop steroids, sport trainings and hormonal therapy (both, women and shemales) they rapidly transform in old and sick ladies because of natural hormonal disfunction. They should be always and every day "pumped" to look good - to make photos and to have regular partners. So, in that case the evidence of her retirement becomes clear. Because there are no more photo sessions for old ladies / for trannies looking old. Me also, I'm a big fan of her, but it will be better for all of us to wait for the official version or the confirmed words of someone here who knows her well.

As for the "fog" and the "smoke"... Well, I finally decided that I prefer the smoke of good cigar and not the fog of war, of big fire, etc.

Last edited by Avers; 03-28-2013 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avers View Post
    I don't discuss the rumours. And especially about AIDS. Anyway, if you check her last photos you'll see that this is the body, the skin and the face of very ill person. Normally the look like this can take place for the people who use steroids during theirs sport trainings. If they stop steroids, sport trainings and hormonal therapy (both, women and shemales) they rapidly transform in old and sick ladies because of natural hormonal disfunction. They should be always and every day "pumped" to look good - to make photos and to have regular partners. So, in that case the evidence of her retirement becomes clear. Because there are no more photo sessions for old ladies / for trannies looking old. Me also, I'm a big fan of her, but it will be better for all of us to wait for the official version or the confirmed words of someone here who knows her well.

As for the "fog" and the "smoke"... Well, I finally decided that I prefer the smoke of good cigar and not the fog of war, of big fire, etc.
    what last photos?

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

That last post of yours Avers was hypocritical I'm afraid. You "don't discuss" rumours. No... you start them!

Your analysis of her visual condition could be right, but you should also stop starting rumours when all you have is a few pictures to go by. There could be many explanations for her retirement or disappearence. The one you've chosen to highlight is simply one .

Junior Poster

"You should ...", "You must ..." I simply answered to the question according the information that I have. And I prevented people that this is not a confirmed information. I hope, that it's understandable for every one. As also the fact that AIDS is not so good diagnosis, it's not necessary to continue to discuss it publicly - if for a moment it's only a not confirmed rumour. Anyway, the moral is: "Always use reputated condoms with reputated partners!"

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

You just don't get it do you Avers.

What i was saying is that is is a horrible thing to do to suggest that someone has AIDS when all you are basing it on is some photographs. There are for instance plenty of girls who used to post to Hung Angels who don't any more. From that, perhaps, we should deduce that they've died of a horrible disease. Get my point? You seeing a few photos of her is NOT evidence of anything.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

lol nothing like abit of stirring the pot ..

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

'No fog without fires....'
    I'm using that. Good one. That's some real deeeeep shit.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

I repeat for ... "special" ones: "... it's not necessary to continue to discuss it publicly - if for a moment it's only a not confirmed rumour."

>'No fog without fires....' I'm using that. Good one. That's some real deeeeep shit.

I heart that in Russia, there people use this expression then they try to be very attentive about something - then they don't know exactly something but then they don't wanna be in total sh%t because of this possible event. Or something like that (but more rude): Some heavy sh%t just went down across and I don't wanna that some of it might spill over into my lap.

Last edited by Avers; 03-28-2013 at 02:49 PM.