Junior Poster

Default Introducing myself...

Hi there...

Been a lurker for a while and thought I would finally introduce myself as I really enjoy the website.

My name is Mark and I am in my early 30's. I was a pilot for the Air Force for 6 years, three of those years I spent in Iraq flying an F16's and providing mainly air support for troops on the ground.

I am now retired and fly for a commercial airline, and contract myself out flying for private contractors in smaller planes as well.

I had a layover in San Fransisco and one of my flight attendants was ts and took me to a club and I had so much fun I decided to look a little more into things.

The club we went to had many beautiful women there and I was propositioned by two different women wondering if I was interested in taking pics with them for their respective sites as I kinda had a tight shirt on and a girl pulled up my shirt and made a big deal out of my 6 pack. I have never been with a ts woman before so I kinda chickened out.

But anyway I have been having a great time and wanted to say hi!

Cynaide...living dead inside

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Welcome Flyboy

Very nice, someone pretty honest... Hope you find so many answers , Welcome to the forum !!

Love ...
    Cinthya

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .