Member Rookie Poster TSBootyLover's Avatar

Question Latina Tranny Takes My Booty

True Story...( I wish it wasn't but it is)!!!!!!!

I've been going to this tranny bar for several weeks but I had no clue that tonight I was going to experience a painful lesson. I usually go with a couple of friends, but tonight I just decided to go by myself, sit down and just have couple drinks.

Now mind you, I was wearing these really tight black shorts showing off my bubble booty with my panties underneath so you can definatly see vpl action. I mean, I've been going here for several weeks now dressed like this, so I didn't think tonight would be any different. Just to give you a mental pic of what I was wearing, if you check out my profile bootyboy2014 and see my main pic with my butt in black shorts, that's pretty much what I was wearing!!!

Anyway....the atmosphere was really chill. It was about 2 in the morning and there was maybe 20 or 30 people there, So, it wasn't rowdy or crowded at all. For some reason, this really tall thick latina trranny just stood out. She was about 6foot1 or 2 and had long black hair and was built like Kim Kardashian. I mean she had a very very big booty and nice breasts. She was wearing these really tight black yoga pants with a huge bulge in the front and you can literally see here pink panties underneath. It was a tranny bar, so her huge bulge didn't surprise me at all.

She was just standing by the entrance to the restrooms leaning against the wall with a drink. It look like she was just checking out the scenery. I've never seen her here before so that's why she stood out to me. After a couple of drinks, I went to go use the restroom and she was still standing there. We caught eyes as I passed her and before I went into the bathroom I looked back and she winked at me and said "Nice ass sweetie". I didn't think nothing of it, I just smiled it off and went about my business. When I came out of the bathroom she was still standing there like she was waiting for me to get out.

So, as I passed her again, this time she was rubbing my booty while following me back to the bar. I didn't want any confrontation or make a scene, so I just let it happened and we both sat down at the bar and introduced ourselves. Besides the odd ass comment and her rubbing my butt, she seemed pretty cool and we talked and drank for another hour or 2.

By this time, it was 4 in the mornig, still dark outside and she invited me back to her place for more drinks and conversation. Again, she seemed really cool so I didn't think anything wierd was going to happen. She literally lived walking distance from the bar, as did I but in the opposite direction. So, we got to her place and she told me to make myself comfortable while she walked her big jiggly booty into the kitchen to pour us more drinks.

I sat on her sofa waiting for her and while in the kitchen, she just blurted out how good my ass was and if I ever had anal. I thought that was odd to ask somebody you just met but I played it off and answered her question. She thought it was odd, that I had a really nice booty but I've never had anal before. Again, no red flags was popping up when she was saying all of this but I was also drunk so I wasn't really alert.

When she came out of the kitchen, she only had her pink panties on. Her ass was soooo big that it swallowed her panties and her cock was soooo huge that her panties couldn't hold it in. I swear her dick was at least 10 or 11 inches, I mean it was HUGE and I was literally scared by this point. So I played it off like I had to go home but she definately was not letting me leave. Before I could undo the triple locked door, she threw me on the couch and tried to force her dick in my booty. But i broke free and ran into the bedroom. (Stupid mistake)

She obviuosly knew her apartment better than I did and as I closed the bedroom door hellbent on not letting her take my booty, she doubled back and went in the other entrance. Obviously, unaware, she grabbed me from the back and threw me on the bed. Before I could turn over, she pinned me on my stomach with my butt exposed to her and she took off my shorts, showing my panties. She rubbed my booty in my panties and I was pleading with her to not fuck me but she slapped my butt really hard and told me to shut up.

She pulled my panties off and I felt a sharp pain in my booty. Before I knew it, this big butt latina version of Kim kardashian, was raping me. She was thrusting all 10 or 11 inches of that hard dick in my butt and it hurt sooo much After what seemed like an eternity, she started to cum in my ass, and I thought to myself that it was finally going to be over. WRONG!!!! She said tht while she was fucking my booty she was getting hornier watching it jiggle so she fucked me again.

I think at this point I just passed out cause when I came to, she was sleep and I still had my panties pulled off with a puddle of dried cum in my booty and all over my booty cheeks. I literally could not walk for a couple hours after I woke up, that's how bad it hurt.

I finally got out of there and went back to my place and took a nice long warm shower and just couldn't fathom what happened. I'm all right now, still kind of sore but at least I can walk.

I have a feeling this won't be my last encounter with my latina tranny booty warrior.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Latina Tranny Takes My Booty

Interesting fiction. You didn't ask for comments/criticism so I won't give it. Keep writing.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.