Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Poster

Those pics are obvious fakes man. I mean cmon....you guys really falling for this? Dont get me wrong, she may be huge but those pics are fake. What's that famous saying? Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.

Reality is perception.

Professional Poster

Maybe not fakes just perception of how the camera is positioned. As I said usually I would agree that they might not be real, she advertises 30 cm (12 inches) and to quote allahah who met her in person she gives susanna holmes a run for her money so she must be close to that. If allanah says she's really that big then she must be as I said she seems a completey honsest person to me and certainly has no reason to lie, if only she was online now she might be able to tell us more about her.

Veteran Poster

Sorry. It's not how the camera is angled for her. When I saw Mariana and suzanna i didnt question whether they were photoshopped because there pictures didnt look photoshopped but these do. I have a family in photography and computer graphics that make a living off of morphing pictures and most if not all of those pics are obvious morphs, and just b/c ALlanah vouched for her doesnt mean every pic she's had is genuine.

Reality is perception.