On Friday, May 28, I will be giving a short slide show presentation about my book,
WEST STREET: Photos of the night life on West Street, In the old Meat Packing District
at Bi Lines III: A Celebration of Bisexual Writing in Reading, Music & Culture.
This event is from 7:00 pm till 9:30 pm

come and see Celebrated bisexual book authors, most nominated for the
2009 “Lammy” LGBT Book Awards, read from their works.

If you missed my Photo show show last October at THE BODY ARCHIVE on Ninth ave,
this is an opportunity to see my book again and enjoy a 10 minute slide show about the book.
"West Street" is a collection of rare and raw images showing the night life under the old West Side Highway in the early 80's. B&W Photos that record the unique but lost transgender life along the West Village/meat packing district of New York City, at a time when the night life was wild and the clubs were “anything goes”. This was Hand held night photography with TRI_X film of the real people of the street and their culture.
This is an incredible photographic documentary of the people and street life in a time long gone.
I will have copies of my book for sale and select prints for viewing at the show
The doors will open at 6:30 so you may meet the authors and have your book signed.
The program is from 7:00 pm till 9:30 pm

----------------

also at the show will be a reading of one on my favorite authors

Bi Romance Author Ann Herendeen who has written Pride/Prejudice and Phyllida and the Brotherhood of Philander, will be reading selections from her new book, Pride/ Prejudice, at Bi Lines III: A Celebration of Bisexual Writing in Reading, Music & Culture,
at the LGBT Center, 208 13th St., between 7th and 8th Ave., NYC.
Herendeen’s first novel,Phyllida and the Brotherhood of Philander, takes place in England in 1812, but the characters aren’t unrecognizable to gay and bi lovers today. It is a love story involving two men and a woman. The idea of honesty as necessary for true love is central to the story. Phyllida plays on the conventions of the romance novel, and gives it a gay and bisexual twist. With Phyllida and the Brotherhood of Philander, Ann Herendeen has put a new twist on a traditional form, creating the ultimate love story we have always wanted to read: a bisexual (m/ m/ f) historical romance.
Pride/ Prejudice is a Pride and Prejudice for the twenty-first century.
Author Ann Herendeen weaves a tale of intertwined passions that must be resolved through honesty and forgiveness, the humbling of pride and freedom from prejudice. In this retelling of a classic work, love truly conquers all.