Junior Poster

Default Dany Evangelista

Hey all, Just wondering what the latest news on Ms. Evangelista is? Wished she had a website or something.

Thanks!

Junior Poster
    In geostationary orbit around myself sipping at a cup of DM Tea

Don't know...she seems to appear here and there (all though not lately as far as I know)... pretty much stopped searching for info and pics of her after she ruined that perfectly cute face of hers with operations... She looks as if someone has beaten her up now... A shame, but then again if she thinks she's more beautiful now, that's alright by me... The same happend to Sasha, also a (fairly) beautiful face... Both have amazing bodies, though...

She has no websire no, only a profile here and there... I'm not sure if she's active now..

While I'm writing I might as well mention that Fernanda Rubio has had SRS a while back, and is now a post-op. She was my favourite Tgilr until she changed... Again, if that is what she wanted, I congratulate her on that and wish her the best. Last time I checked she lived in Spain...

But Dani, she does not look good now... and I don't think there was any reason beyond fixing on things she was not satisfied with.

There are operations, and then there are operations, if you get what I mean...

Another one of my recent favourits from Brazil (I'm not mentioning her name) is dead gorgeous, but she has the had the most aweful boob job I've ever seen... One of those cheap doctors in Säo Paolo... and no, it's not Adriana Ventury.

-Q-

Professional Poster

She have no website four the moment.
    I like her to. Hope this pic is a little trust
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	danyelleevangelista_119.jpg 
Views:	3923 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	59960  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.