Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default NYC Tranny Strip Party Review

Went to the much anticipated Tranny Strip on Sunday night, mainly to see Jennifer Paris. There had been several threads about her and was very curious how she would look and act in person. Got there late, about 1 am so I cannot comment on how it was before that time. Very crowded at 1 with a lot of guys and too few ladies offering dances. Carmen Cruz left around that time so I saw little of her. Jennifer was a mesmerizing hostess and stayed till about 3:30. She was extremely classy polite and friendly even though some of the guys and ladies did not match her class. She danced seductively behind the bar a few times and provided a few views of her spectacular beauty. Her legs booty chest and face are so sexy she was worth the $25 admission just to see her prance around. The rest of the girls paled in comparison with the exception of one true beauty, Evon Rose. Evon is simply stunning in person with a natural beauty that I have never seen in a TS. The comparisons to Angie Jolie are accurate and an argument can be made that ER gets the better of it. Just to be in the presence of those two was worth the high cover and $10 dollar beers. It was disappointing but totally understandable that they were not dancing because of the nature of the event and the fact that JP was a host. However,without them, it was a disappointment for the most part as more men were grabbing my ass than ladies! Seems like a lot of the other hot Girls in the city avoided the event or left early.

Last edited by braveheart0219; 11-07-2011 at 10:07 PM.

Default Re: NYC Tranny Strip Party Review

Lol...that post was so funny. I had a great time and It was a lot of fun! Was nice to get out and see everyone! It was my first time meeting Evon and she was pretty and more importantly seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

It was great to see all the Eros people. Its Nice that Ed throws a party like that for the girls and there admirers to go to. Ashley Skye was great hostess too!

Thanks for the compliments braveheart0219. Many kisses

XOXO,

Jennifer Paris

Last edited by TsJennifer; 11-07-2011 at 10:07 PM.

Junior Poster

Your welcome Jennifer and I may take you up on the many kisses Glad you stuck around so long even after that diva got in your face!

There was no issue to begin with..lol People do things for attention. I prefer to be a positive person vers gain negative attention.

Kisses lead to other things~

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer View Post
    Lol...that post was so funny. I had a great time and It was a lot of fun! Was nice to get out and see everyone! It was my first time meeting Evon and she was pretty and more importantly seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

It was great to see all the Eros people. Its Nice that Ed throws a party like that for the girls and there admirers to go to. Ashley Skye was great hostess too!

Thanks for the compliments braveheart0219. Many kisses

XOXO,

Jennifer Paris
    So fun last night and it was nice meeting you Jennifer! Looking so lovely! Looking forward to our next rendezvous.

Thanks brave heart your such a sweety pie... Could eat you up.

how much did you get paid to post this?

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaBellez View Post

Is the pic in your profile,really you???

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaBellez View Post
    Yes, the going rate to post that beautiful women are beautiful is considerable.

Yes Sofia is real - I've met her in person and that's her pic

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart0219 View Post
    Went to the much anticipated Tranny Strip on Sunday night, mainly to see Jennifer Paris. There had been several threads about her and was very curious how she would look and act in person. Got there late, about 1 am so I cannot comment on how it was before that time. Very crowded at 1 with a lot of guys and too few ladies offering dances. Carmen Cruz left around that time so I saw little of her. Jennifer was a mesmerizing hostess and stayed till about 3:30. She was extremely classy polite and friendly even though some of the guys and ladies did not match her class. She danced seductively behind the bar a few times and provided a few views of her spectacular beauty. Her legs booty chest and face are so sexy she was worth the $25 admission just to see her prance around. The rest of the girls paled in comparison with the exception of one true beauty, Evon Rose. Evon is simply stunning in person with a natural beauty that I have never seen in a TS. The comparisons to Angie Jolie are accurate and an argument can be made that ER gets the better of it. Just to be in the presence of those two was worth the high cover and $10 dollar beers. It was disappointing but totally understandable that they were not dancing because of the nature of the event and the fact that JP was a host. However,without them, it was a disappointment for the most part as more men were grabbing my ass than ladies! Seems like a lot of the other hot Girls in the city avoided the event or left early.
    Men were grabbing your ass wtf !!!!