Thread: Little Kitty

Rookie Poster

Default Little Kitty

Chapter 1

You know how it is. It's late, you have a massive horn on, you go to the web, and you find someone to take the pressure off. That's how I met my Little Kitty.

She was a perfect mix of Thai and Phillipino, five foot nothing, with tits like honeydew melons. She had a nice little incall pad in West Hollywood. Pink and frilly. I think she specialized in the little girl look, but that wasn't what I had asked for. I wanted thigh high vinyl boots, and a body stocking that left nothing to the imagination. I told her not to pack away her surprise, I wanted to see it as soon as I got in the door. But when I walked in the door, everything changed.

She was wearing what I had requested, and I had never seen anyone look so good in it. She had put on a lot of pink eyeshadow, pink lipstick, and there was a line of pink in her hair. Against her tan skin, black boots, and black mesh body stocking, I had never seen anything so perfect.

"Hi, Nick?". I knew if I said anything it would come out in a stammer I hadn't had since I turned 11. I nodded, and tried a small smile so I wouldn't come off to creepy. She closed the door behind me, and took me by the hand into the bedroom. It was lit with a single red light. "Get comfortable", she said as she opened a drawer and took out a row of condoms. I stepped out of my shoes, pulled my shirt off, and dropped my pants without another word. When she turned back I was taking off my socks. "Wow, you're quick. I hope you won't be that quick later."

I had been hard as a rock since I walked in the door. "Now that's a nice gift baby, just the way I like it." She stepped forward, put one hand around my upward-pointing shaft and used the other to pull my head down to her. "You're not a cop are you?" she asked and then flicked her tongue over my lips. She pulled back as I leaned forward to continue the kiss. "I would be so sad if my new Daddy wanted to hurt me."

Her left hand had started stroking me while she stared into my eyes. "Do you want to hurt me Daddy?"
    "No. Never."
    "You don't want me to fuck you, do you Daddy. I like my Daddy to be a big, strong man for me. Will you do that for me?"
    "Anything. Anything at all. Just tell me what you want."
    "I want you to FUCK me Daddy. I want this big hard cock all the way up inside me. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can, as long as I can. Will you do that for me Daddy."
    I was reduced to nodding and smiling, again.

She reached back to the chest of drawers she had taken the rubbers from, and produced a tub of clear, lightly scented gel. She released my cock, put her hand on my chest, and pushed me down on the bed. She produced a single hat that she had somehow gotten out of the wrapper without me seeing it. I felt like a kid at my first magic show. She threw it up in the air, caught it in her mouth, and dropped to her knees, wrapping her lips around the crown of my almost painfully throbbing cock.

She pushed her head farther and farther down the length of my cock, until she gagged a little and then pulled her head back. She had completely engulfed me with the rubber in one long stroke. "Ooooohhh...that was nice."
    "That was one of the nicest things I've ever felt."
    "Then you are going to love this."
    Her other hand came up, covered in the gel she had brought out of the drawer.
    "This is my favorite part, Daddy."
    She slowly dragged one vinyl clad knee, then the other onto the bed, straddling me. She lifted herself, grabbed me just above my balls, and dropped onto me in one quick, smooth motion. She was so tight I had to start fighting off the orgasm that was waiting to explod just behind the head. As her hands slid over my chest, her eyes closed and she started to moan. I felt her tighten against my cock, and, impossibly, it felt like she was pulling me in even deeper. And then it slipped out.

At first, in the dim red light, I could barely see her little clit slip out of the body stocking. Then it started to grow, and point straight ahead. The tip was glistening with a tiny drop of pre-cum, her balls still trapped inside the mesh of her body stocking.
    "Ohhhhhhhhhh Daddy, you're so big, and thick, I think I can feel you in the back of my throat."
    "Oh Baby, this is the best I've ever felt."
    "Call me Kitty, Daddy. Tell little Kitty how much you love her."
    "Unh, Unh, Kitty, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."
    "Oh Daddy, that's so good...call me Kitty Baby. Tell Kitty Baby how much you love your little girl."
    "I Love You Kitty Baby. Your the best little girl ever."

She was looking into my eyes as she started to pick up speed. She was breathing fast and shallow, and I knew I was going to cum soon. She knew it too.
    "Wait for me Daddy, I need to cum first so I can show you something special."
    And with that, she leaned back, grabbed her cock in one hand, and pushed one breast up with the other, until she could get a nipple in her mouth. I saw her lips pull back and grip the nipple, as her other hand dropped to cover her perfect she-cock.

A few strokes later she started to spasm, and I could tell she was cumming into her hand. Suddenly, the spasms stopped, her teeth released the nipple, and she raised the cupped hand to her mouth. When she took it away, there was cum on her tongue, lips, and chin, and then she rubbed the remains onto her nipples.
    "Do you like it when Little Kitty does her nasty thing, Daddy?"
    I nodded. "Do you want to give Little Kitty some more milk to lap up?"
    I nodded, barely able to hold back the orgasm that was screaming inside me for release.
    "Good."

And with that, she lifted herself off my cock, pulled the rubber off in an amazingly quick motion, and wrapped her index finger and thumb in a tight circle just under the crown of my cock. I felt one lubed hand slide from the balls to her finger-circle, as she placed her lips around the head of my cock, and pushed the tip of her tongue into the opening. My head slammed back into the bed as I erupted and the cum blocked inside me, trapped behind her fingers. As I was writhing on the bed, feeling each wave release against her, I felt the first drops leave the tip of my cock, and felt the sweet roughness of her tongue as she lapped it up, drop by drop. The noises coming out of my throat were like no sounds I had ever made. Her fingers released the crown as her other hand milked every last drop out of me.

"Did you like that Daddy?"
    "I loved that, little girl."
    "Little Kitty likes your milk Daddy, can I have some more?"
    I didn't know if I could ever have an orgasm like that again in my life, much less that night.
    "Kitty Baby, I'd love to, but you took everything Daddy had."
    "No. I didn't."
    Her voice had an angry edge to it now, and her shifting gears like that made the hairs on my arm stand on end.

"What do you want Baby?"
    "I want you to tell me how much you love me.
    I want you to give me what I need
    Or I want you to give me my money, get the fuck out, and never come back."
    I had a choice, I could leave, go home to my girlfried, and never come back, or I could let this crazy bitch tell me what do to.

"Little Kitty, all Daddy wants is to love you and make you happy, how can I do that?"

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Default Re: Little Kitty

Nicely done ,la lobo , thanks!

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Little Kitty

Chapter 2

A week later, I was still dreaming about her every night. I was waking up with my cock in my hand, and remembering how she had made me come two more times before I passed out. When I woke up, sticky, sweaty, and alone, I found a note next to the bed saying 'Daddy, I went to get a snack. Get out. Call me later this week.' I guess the gift I had given her had been enough. I knew I was hooked, and so did she. I was lucky my girlfriend Jan left for work early. And went to sleep early.

Jan said goodnight at 7, and I told her I was probably going to catch a movie. This was common enough that I had a few stored up that she didn't know I'd seen. I went out an hour later, and called Kitty from the car.
    "Hi Baby, it's Nick."
    It's amazing how fucking someone two or three times will relax you around them.
    "Oh Daddy, I'm so glad you called, can you help me out tonight?"
    "Sure thing."
    Why did I say that? Auto-Pilot? Was I confusing her with an actual friend, and not a pro who had my number?

"That's great Daddy, come over in an hour, and I'll have a really nice surprise for you."
    "See you in a hour, Baby."
    I drove to her neighborhood and found a dive bar. One boiler-maker later, my nerves were smoothed out, and I was ready for anything she had in store for me, or so I thought.

When I got to her place and knocked at the door, it opened about a foot. She peeked around the door in a purple wig, and I almost thought I was in the wrong place. She pulled the door open for me, and I stepped in, seeing her in a schoolgirls uniform white shirt and plaid skirt, over a black bra that was at least two sizes to small. That, the wig, and the laced up thigh high vinyl boots I had learned to love made me almost swoon at the sight of it. Then I noticed we weren't alone.

She had two friends there, dressed similarly. The first was a latina in a bright blue wig, bright blue platforms with a four inch stiletto heel. The second was another asian girl, in a braided blonde wig, with the braid that trailer down to her waist. The latina was similarly busting out, this one in bright blue WonderBra that matched her shoes and hair. The blonde had some delicious little tits, whose nipples were poking against her shirt. If Kitty had wrecked me at the beginning of the week, these three could kill me in a hot minute.

Kitty pointed at the Latina,
    "That's Selena"
    She waved and smiled a slightly nervous smile. "and that's Kimmy"
    The blonde nodded, or maybe it was the tiniest of bows. Certainly it had all the confidence of a woman who knew I could barely take my eyes off her.

"Aren't they beautiful?"
    I didn't know if she was talking about the two of them, or Kimmys precious little Ta-Ta's, so I just nodded, trying to keep the drool off my chin.
    "There's a contest at Cobra tonight, and we're going as Sailor Moon-Sluts!"
    I had no idea what that mean't, but I was getting more confused by the minute.
    "I'm not exactly dressed for clubbing, I wish you had told me."
    "Oh Daddy, you're not coming, they'll think you're our pimp, and we don't anyone to think that, now do we?"
    "So, I'm your driver tonight?
    Um, Ok, I guess."
    "That's so nice of you, but I really need your help with something else too."
    "Um, Don't tell me I have to dress up, okay".
    She laughed, Selena looked down, and Kimmy just kept smiling her 'I know everything' smile.

"Now Daddy, you have to be very nice to my friends tonight so we can give you your surprise."
    "This isn't it?"
    "Oh no Daddy, that comes after you pick us up later. I'll text you to come back to the club, and you can pick us out in front."
    "So, what am I doing until then?"
    I was starting to sound like a boyfriend who thinks he's getting the short end of the stick. But at least no one had tried to give me the long end of the stick, yet.

Kitty tottered over to me like a little girl in heels for the first time, not that I could blame her. The heels raised her 8 inches, and the platforms had to be half that. She took my hand and walked me over to her kitchen table, and sat me down. She sat next to me, Kimmy sat across from me, and Selena sat on my right. Kitty took my hand in hers, raised it to her lips, and lightly kissed my middle finger. She slipped her lips down to its tip, and started enveloping it in her mouth, sucking it harder and harder. She closed her eyes, and moved her head back and forth, and everyone at the table probably realized she had made me stiff as a pole.

As she pulled her head back and let my finger fall from her mouth, her eyes open.
    "Kimmy, can you bring us our drinks?"
    Kimmy got up and slowly walked to the Kitchen Counter, picked up a drink tray with three Cosmopolitans in martini glasses, and stalked back to the table. She bent from the waist to lower the drinks, giving me a smile, and a great look down her white, tight, sheer blouse.

"Nothing for me?", I asked with a smile.
    "Oh Daddy, you're our designated driver, I can't let you get drunk. Besides, if I did, Kimmy might rape you."
    Kimmy kept on smiling, altough I think one eyebrow might have arched up a bit.
    "No, Daddy you need to help Selena."
    "Help her how?"
    "Do you think she's pretty?"
    I really hoped this wasn't a trap that was going to get sprung on me, no matter what I said next.

"Of course I think she's pretty, doesn't everyone?"
    "Selena doesn't think she's pretty."
    "Well, she's wrong. She's beautiful."
    At that Selena perked up and smiled a little. "And she thinks her itty-bitty-clitty is too small for anyone to love." I hadn't realized, but looking down, I saw Kitty had hooked the edge of Selenas skirt with her heel. She lifted the skirt so I could see, and then roughly flipped it up and out of the way. Selena did have a small one, and she had put her head back down and stopped smiling.

Kitty lowered her foot to the ground, stepped up and moved towards the bathroom.
    "I have to finish putting my face on, can you show her how much she deserves to be loved? I bet you are so good at that Daddy. I told them both how you were the best, most loving Daddy in the world. And I know Selena needs to feel what it's like to be loved like that."
    With that, she stepped into the bathroom, Kimmy raised her glass in a salute, and I slid under the table.

I gave the tip of her cock a gentle kiss, and touched the hole with the tip of my tongue. As I started to undo my belt, I felt a quick, sharp tap in the ribs from Kimmys heel.
    "No mess, no undress. We're going out in a few minutes. Show her how much you love her cock just as you are."
    With that, I started snaking my tongue around her small pink snub-nosed clit, just as she started to expand. I reached up and started to stroke her with two fingers and my thumb. I heard Kimmys chair slide close.
    "No hands. Just love her with your mouth like you've never loved anyone before."

Well, it was nice to know who was in charge here. And as soon as I though that, I felt Kimmys hand grab the back of my head, and start to push me forward. I tried to turn to look at Kimmy, but she was having none of it, and turned my full attention back to Selena. I moved my right hand up to Selenas leg to stroke her, but Kimmy grabbed my wrist, put my hand between her thighs, and placed my hand on her stiff, soft cock.
    "If you want to hold something so bad, hold that."
    I did, and started to softly stroke it.

I was able to fit the length of Selena into my mouth, and then using my tongue to lift her balls, slip them into my mouth as well. When I did that, Selena arched her back and slightly lifted up on the chair. One of her hands fell to my ear, and started to gently trace it's outline as her hips started to pump. As she did that I felt Kimmy start to pump herself in my grip. I wondered if she would get angry if she made the mess.

Selena exploded at that moment, and I felt it splash against the back of my throat. I gagged for a moment, which elicited another spasm and splash, and Kimmy took that moment to stand, slide her cock out of my hand, and push my head even farther down with both hands. Selena lifted up off the chair for her third and final launch, and this pulled her back far enough that it just spread all over my tongue.

As Selena fell back onto the chair she pushed my head back to keep me off her blazingly sensitive tip. Kimmy release her grip on my head, enough to lower her lips next to my ear, and whisper
    "Now kiss her and share every last drop you have left with her, and make her believe you love her!"
    And with that, gripping both sides of the chair, I lifted my lips to Selenas and began to kiss her.

As she opened her mouth our tongues swirled around one anothers, sharing the salty taste and the thick texture. She took one of my hands and put it over her breast and squeezed my hand shut on her. She started sliding her thigh up and down my crotch bringing me close to the edge. I opened my eyes briefly, and saw Kimmy standing behind her, mouthing the words:
    Say It
    Moving my fingers gently to either side of her face, I said 'I Love You'. After kissing her again, gently, softly, I said 'I Love You'. Kissing her ears, one after the other, I whispered into them 'I Love You'. She kissed me firmly on the lips, looked at me, smiled and said 'I know'.

She stood, straightening her clothing, running her hands over her perm, as Kitty came out of the bathroom. "Ready to go, Sailors?"

3 out of 3 members liked this post.