Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Special message for LOVERS of what once was Eden Underground

Special message for LOVERS of what once was Eden Underground

Hi friends,

Although there may never be another party exactly like Eden Underground, yours truly TVMAN999 aka Rudeboy Transex aka Bobby would like to put forward a special invitation.

You are all invited to attend a new private adult play party for TV, TS, CD ladies and their Admirers this Friday, November 7, from 11pm – 4am in midtown Manhattan.

Call the (212)726-2539 HOTLINE for details regarding how you may explore your hottest fantasies.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Special message for LOVERS of what once was Eden Underground

I was at a previous party very recently and can guarantee... this party is what we have all been missing in our lives since Eden closed.

Call the Hotline 212-726-2539 Please keep the location hush hush ... we are lovers of everyone's privacy.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

come and play with me this Friday in Manhattan 212-726-2539

Junior Poster

So why is this any different than any other club ?

Because once inside (1) you are not paying for drinks for you or the girls (2) you are not paying for lapdance or special attention in order to have some type of sex (3) you can have sex on premise without leaving paying for a hotel, the requested pnp fee and any associated tip.

Please do not get me wrong, all these clubs have a place, I personally love attending them. Lord knows that as an avid admirer I understand that our girls spend a fortune looking good, coming and going to clubs and just being active on the NYC scene. They deserve our respect and support, but once in a while, changing up the rules is a pleasant experience.

Please call the 212-726-2539 Hotline and have a pleasant experience this Friday November 7.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

So where will you be tonight?

Please at least call the 212-726-2539 Hotline and begin down the road to having a pleasant experience this Friday November 7.

Take a walk on the "wild side"!

Junior Poster

You are all invited to attend a new private adult play party for TV, TS, CD ladies and their Admirers this Friday, November 21, from 11pm – 4am in midtown Manhattan.

Call the (212)726-2539 HOTLINE for details regarding how you may explore your hottest fantasies.

Junior Poster

Hi HungAngel friends,

I am not anyone running this party but I like talking it up because I want it to be successful, so I can continue having great times. I recently got a private message from another HA member inquiring about the party and I took the time to explain. I thought others may be interested so here is how our conversation went:

Can you fill me in on how these go?

Sure, be glad to ... call the HOTLINE number for the details (212)726-2539.

Its in the heart of mid town Manhattan, doorman will greet you at the entrance, $40 for guys, free for ladies. Take the elevator upstairs. A nice posh club area composed of maybe 4-5 different rooms. When you get off the elevator you are met by the bartender/coat check girl named Karen, a wonderful and personable TS hottie. Coat check is $3. You can get free outlaw drinks, I usually tip Karen $3 when I get a drink. The first room has the most lighting and two bathrooms, several couches are there where people get to know each other and mostly talk.

Once you get adventurous head into the next room(s) which are dimly lit and also have couches where you will find "party-goers" in various levels of disrobing and having any kind of sex you can imagine. You can also just sit among them and watch or wait for an opportunity that suits your interests. So there are several connecting rooms separated by heavy harem type curtains and the last room has a bed and couch, this is where the best or most sex occurs.

So you can wander about through the different rooms looking for action, take a break and head up to the first room to catch you breath, chat up a pretty gurl, hit the bathroom or get another outlaw drink from Karen.

No means no when it comes to touching or getting involved in a scene that has already begun. No drugs, prostitution or ass hole behavior. Everyone is having a good time as responsible fun loving adults.

I hope this helps to inform you of the new OUTLAW party and what you can look forward to ....

I can explain this in words but as always the proof is in the pudding so come on down and see and live the experience for yourself.

Bobby

lisean08 5 Star Poster LI SEAN08's Avatar

Well all sounds good, as I been to Eden 2x in the past. However, what happened to the BYOB??

CD'S TASTE SWEET!!
    I Don't Like Paying!!

Junior Poster

Hi LI SEAN08,

Unfortunately Eden Underground is no longer ... this is an entirely new party. It is brought to you by the folks that gave you Eden. At this party you get free outlaw drinks, basically a potent vodka punch. Call the HOTLINE number and see if you recognize the voice. Hopefully you will come and check it out.

Silver Poster

No drugs, prostitution or ass hole behavior.

huh....soooo....am i the only one thinking....what kind of girl shows up to this?

"How you doin!"