Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    "The Mariah" Junior Poster AlwaysAda's Avatar

Thumbs up I cant hang with the big boys.. (Actually kinda funny)

So last week I was in Maine for a few days, It was so boring and it was Thursday. I decided to go find a club. I know no one out there and was completely alone.
    So I get all pretty in a tiny ass tube dress. Get my Hair and makeup done...
    I Find a busy club/bar and clearly I don't fit in.. everyone was dressed casual and all Mainish. I get a drink, a few seconds later this man comes and we started talking. Basicly we hung out all night.
    I don't know what the hell I was going through but this guy and I were throwing back shots of aged whiskey like it was nothing.. seriously like 6 or 7.
    Long story short. I fell up the stairs.. banged my leg up.. then another shot later, someone lightly bumped into me and I just fell backwards. The guy scoops me up, throws me over his solder and carries me out the bar. I have blood gushing out of my arm. I cant stop laughing.. I'm just a hot mess.
    Hes asking me where my hotel is.. I'm telling him "i don't know".. and hes walking down the street with me over his shoulder.
    Well we found the hotel (which was a mile away), he put me to bed...I wake up in the morning, dress pulled up like a tube top..underwear pulled to the side my stuff all exposed.. the guy (passed out next to me) gets up, looks at me looks down at my goodies and says "I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A COCK." all I could say was "Oops"..
    And then he says "I'm cool with it.. but that's why the guys on the street were saying shes got balls...they were hanging out.."

Totally random...

Default Re: I cant hang with the big boys.. (Actually kinda funny)

First and foremost, hell of a story, second he's a lucky guy, and third, wanna go drinkin sometime? (ill make sure you get carried everywhere after the first few shots :P) Rest assured, after spending some time in Wisconsin, youll hold your liquor, there is a reason they don't allow us to participate in a lot of drinking contests all over :P

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

5 Star Poster

very lucky guy!!!!!

Texas Lady Junior Poster Brandi Boots's Avatar

I have four little words...." Drunken Night of DEBAUCHERY" or "The Hangover Part 3"

Its always good to Rock out with your Cock Out.....lol

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAda View Post
    So last week I was in Maine for a few days, It was so boring and it was Thursday. I decided to go find a club. I know no one out there and was completely alone.
    So I get all pretty in a tiny ass tube dress. Get my Hair and makeup done...
    I Find a busy club/bar and clearly I don't fit in.. everyone was dressed casual and all Mainish. I get a drink, a few seconds later this man comes and we started talking. Basicly we hung out all night.
    I don't know what the hell I was going through but this guy and I were throwing back shots of aged whiskey like it was nothing.. seriously like 6 or 7.
    Long story short. I fell up the stairs.. banged my leg up.. then another shot later, someone lightly bumped into me and I just fell backwards. The guy scoops me up, throws me over his solder and carries me out the bar. I have blood gushing out of my arm. I cant stop laughing.. I'm just a hot mess.
    Hes asking me where my hotel is.. I'm telling him "i don't know".. and hes walking down the street with me over his shoulder.
    Well we found the hotel (which was a mile away), he put me to bed...I wake up in the morning, dress pulled up like a tube top..underwear pulled to the side my stuff all exposed.. the guy (passed out next to me) gets up, looks at me looks down at my goodies and says "I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A COCK." all I could say was "Oops"..
    And then he says "I'm cool with it.. but that's why the guys on the street were saying shes got balls...they were hanging out.."

Totally random...
    that was your first problem. never go to maine. its boring there.

awesome story...good thing the guy was cool with it. next time...drink half the amt of shots so you don't totally black out.

i am sooo jealous

I know more of this world than you have ever dreamed. That is why I must destroy it.Spare me your petty judgments. They spring from a brain too meager to comprehend MY reality

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Reliable drinking buddy here and I'm totally free of charge!!

It's sketchy that he found out on his own, but I think more than a few guys unfamiliar just don't have that 'shock factor' anymore about meeting a TG.

Junior Poster

Well at least you're still alive, that's something.

"The Mariah" Junior Poster AlwaysAda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tika View Post
    exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Tika View Post
    after reading that no doubt shes lucky cant be doing that rolling solo Ada...Just saying always have a wingman/woman.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC