Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canon 600D

Banned for malicious behavior & being a nasty piece of work. Professional Poster

Default Canon 600D

My Canon 450D broke today. The shutter fell apart inside the camera. Not worth fixing.

I want to get the Canon 600D. Does anyone here have it? if so, is it any good? Need to know of the live view mode works better then the 450D

Thnx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0553.jpg 
Views:	401 
Size:	141.1 KB 
ID:	593150   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0491.jpg 
Views:	412 
Size:	129.2 KB 
ID:	593151  

Official HungAngels Sponsor! Professional Poster darkrose2000's Avatar

Post Re: Canon 600D

Hello, Kim.

Just think wise, what is better to get.

If you are happy with it the work of 450, then any 600D, 650D or the new 700D will do the job.

From the Oldies, Canon 20D is very durable and robust, but it does not have live view.

Recently I change it with Canon 6D, and I am amazed from this camera.
    If you make money with your photos, it is better to invest in such thing.

Also Canon 6D has Wi-fi option to send the photos straight away to the computer/mobile phone, which could be very useful in your case.

Last edited by darkrose2000; 06-22-2013 at 08:03 PM.

Banned for malicious behavior & being a nasty piece of work. Professional Poster

Default Re: Canon 600D

I deffo need a camera with live view. Does the 6D have that? I have been meaning to change my camera anyway as I want HD video too. Saves having two cameras on stand by.

Silver Poster

did you break it putting it inside your asshole? anyway, get some old guy to buy you a new one. don't tell him you broke your old one- just say you never had one to begin with.

Official HungAngels Sponsor! Professional Poster darkrose2000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tvkim View Post
    I deffo need a camera with live view. Does the 6D have that? I have been meaning to change my camera anyway as I want HD video too. Saves having two cameras on stand by.
    The 6D can record 1920 x 1080 HD video at 25 and 30 fps or 1280 x 720 HD video at 60 and 50 fps.

No problem about the video and you will love it.
    I got second Canon 6D and the only thing that I regret is that I don't have much free time to go around and take photos

What lens are you using ?

Regards,
    Kalin

Senior Member Junior Poster moonunit7's Avatar

The 7D is a full time live view camera, which is pretty good for video, but horrible for stills.
    If I were you, I would look for a camera that can shoot well at high ISO's without excessive noise.
    Almost all DSLRs these days shoot with high rez, but fast, sharp lenses and high ISO is where you should blow your load.

Switch to Nikon, IMHO. I have a D3200 and D5200. Both are great and have live view and the 5200 has an articulating LCD which can be very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    did you break it putting it inside your asshole? anyway, get some old guy to buy you a new one. don't tell him you broke your old one- just say you never had one to begin with.

No... it was too small and just fell back out... broke when it hit the floor!

Quote Originally Posted by darkrose2000 View Post
    The 6D can record 1920 x 1080 HD video at 25 and 30 fps or 1280 x 720 HD video at 60 and 50 fps.

No problem about the video and you will love it.
    I got second Canon 6D and the only thing that I regret is that I don't have much free time to go around and take photos

What lens are you using ?

Regards,
    Kalin
    Thnx Kalin.

Do you know if the 600D has 'continuous focus' when in Video mode... like a camcorder does?

The one thing I hated about the 450D was the fact that you had to set the focus in live view, then had to go back to the camera to reset it if you moved out of the focus zone. Bit stupid that!

Wonder if its the same on the 600D

I know that the 700D has continuous live focus in Video mode but no way I going fork out £800 for a camera!!

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Great legs Kimmy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0553.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	141.1 KB 
ID:	593681