Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Ass Eaters!!!!

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lovecox's Avatar

Default Re: Ass Eaters!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JordanNite View Post
    I ate ass once. Then she went and took a shit a few hours later. The smell was like a dead rat had been left to rot for a few weeks.

Put me off for life.
    You ate ass and you were cool with it, then she went to take a shit "a few hours later"? Then the smell was "like a dead rat had been left to rot for a few weeks". What? The smell coming from the bathroom? Did you attempt to eat her ass again before she had time to wipe it? No, because you said you only ate ass only "once" so that couldn't be it. I'm sorry, I'm having a difficult time visualizing what happened.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JordanNite View Post
    I ate ass once. Then she went and took a shit a few hours later. The smell was like a dead rat had been left to rot for a few weeks.

Put me off for life.
    Sp what you are saying is that after you ate her ass it smelled like a rotten dead rat? Says more about how your mouth smells that her ass does.
    You have admitted that before it smelled and tasted just fine but it was only afterwards that it smelled bad

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I love licking tranny assholes, even if there is another guys cum in there, I can't stop myself when it comes to tranny assholes.