Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: A Question toooo The Shemales!

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123 View Post
    Yep. Well it'll be my very own method of blood doping. I think I'm on to something here!
    Might even improve your drag coefficient......

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Might even improve your drag coefficient......
    Well I guess I better try this out now. You know ... for science!

Senior Member Junior Poster Amy Gray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123 View Post
    Well I guess I better try this out now. You know ... for science!
    I'm bored so lets do this! The drag coefficient (Cd) equals (2*Fd)/(ρ*v^2*A) where Fd is the drag force against the penis, ρ is the mass density of the fluid, v is the velocity of the penis, and A is the area of the penis.

Unfortunately it's impossible to determine drag force unless gathered empirically but assuming your average running speed is 3.9 m/s (NY marathon qualification time); the surface area of a penis (assuming dimensions of 7 inches long and a girth of 5.51 inches) is 2.754 m^2 (REALLY rough estimate); and the mass density of air is 1.225 kg/m^3 the drag coefficient of a penis should be...

Cd = Fd*.039... I think.

I'm tired so I might have futzed something up somewhere. The drag coefficient of a penis should be something between .3 and .5.

So, anyone want to some empirical experimentation with me?

Last edited by Amy Gray; 06-07-2013 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Gray View Post
    I'm bored so lets do this! The drag coefficient (Cd) equals (2*Fd)/(ρ*v^2*A) where Fd is the drag force against the penis, ρ is the mass density of the fluid, v is the velocity of the penis, and A is the area of the penis.

Unfortunately it's impossible to determine drag force unless gathered empirically but assuming your average running speed is 3.9 m/s (NY marathon qualification time); the surface area of a penis (assuming dimensions of 7 inches long and a girth of 5.51 inches) is 2.754 m^2 (REALLY rough estimate); and the mass density of air is 1.225 kg/m^3 the drag coefficient of a penis should be...

Cd = Fd*.039... I think.

I'm tired so I might have futzed something up somewhere. The drag coefficient of a penis should be something between .3 and .5.

So, anyone want to some empirical experimentation with me?

Isn't it just a shame that the penis isn't running on its own instead of being attached to one of these?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fat-football-player-running.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	588072  

Senior Member Junior Poster Amy Gray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Isn't it just a shame that the penis isn't running on its own instead of being attached to one of these?
    You'd have to find the penis first... I'm sure it's somewhere.

You'd have to find the penis first... I'm sure it's somewhere.
    Yeah, I'll bet he pisses himself all the time because he can't find it either.

Pale Italian Superhero Rookie Poster whiteitalianchocolate36's Avatar

Not only is it plain stupid to not tell a guy something like that (seriously, that's how people get killed) but I'm uncomfortable telling men at all. I had one guy ask me out and I told him upfront that I'm probably not his type because I'm trans... the guy went ballistic. I'm not a big girl so I was lucky there were other people to pull him off me but he threatened made some pretty vile threats about what he'd do if I ever told anyone he had asked out a trans woman.

Seriously, people have some really nasty repressed rage that trans women seem to bring out.
    Wow! He wanted to beat you because HE was attracted to you and found out he was attracted to a tgirl? That's one insecure dude! Why not just be like, "Oh wow, I had no idea!", and then just wish you a nice day and to take care?

People are crazy!

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Love to factors so size matters?

Ratchet Ho Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by pantic View Post
    Have you ever taken a straight guy home without telling them that you have a dick and if so what is there reaction when you show them

and if you tell them before hand what is there reaction like also ?
    Actually a few stories about this... Btw, all these were at straight bars/clubs so they weren't expecting a tgirl.

Once I was at a hookah & met the nicest black kid. We went back to his car & started making out, and I wanted to tell him but I REALLY wanted to suck his dick. So I sucked him off & he even fingered my ass while I did it. But he didn't find out til after he came & wanted to get me off so he went to finger me in the front & I stopped him & told him. He didn't care. He said it was cool, and we continued to hook up. He was the nicest guy ever. The last time I saw him he squeezed me tight and told me, "Never think you're different than anyone else. You're the same as any other girl."

Another time it didn't turn out so good. I responded to a CL ad from a girl who wanted another girl to flirt with her boyfriend to see if he would cheat on her. She was offering $100. I did it because I felt bad that she was so suspicious of her boyfriend. I didn't feel like it was wrong to do because if he would cheat with me, it would only be a matter of time until he cheated on her with someone else. I didn't feel it was like he was being tricked into cheating or something... Anyway. So I got to the club, and I couldn't find him. I got bored so I went to smoke/drink with two random guys back at their car. Which I KNEW I shouldn't do, but convinced myself that if I was drunk/high it would appear less like a setup to the "target". So yea they threw a ton of bud & drink at me. Obviously tryn to get me fucked up asap. Went back in, I still couldn't find the kid. I went back out with them for more smoke. But this time as I'm smoking, the kid in the back is all taking his pants off & other one says to him, "You take the front, I'll take the back and then we'll switch?" And I don't really resist because to be honest I'd do it, they were both cute. So he starts feeling up my leg & I'm just like oh shit oh shit I should say something. And I kinda just froze & didn't say anything. Then he feels my dick & just pulls away from me says "You gotta bounce. NOW." I'm like "God I'm sorry" He's like "NOW" So I leave, go back in club. Go to bathroom, come out. Sit at bar. And I feel like I failed my mission horribly because the place is about to close. And then I look to my left, and there's the target kid checking me out. I eye contact him, and he says Hi to ME lol. We talk/flirt and are making plans to go fuck basically. But the one kid from the car comes over from behind, whispers to him, and then he just looks really confused and goes "Uhhh, uhhh, uhhhh, UHHHH. I gotta go." Then apparently it became a big gossip thing, and later at an afterparty everyone was calling me Predator for tricking guys all night. And it's like... they were going to double team me and yet I'M the predator??? Seriously lol.

The 3rd time it happened I didn't even know that he didn't know that I had a dick. We were having a tiny little party at my place. And the guy had made out with me like 2 nights ago somewhere else. And his friends who knew I was tgirl were around then AND at the current party. So I assumed they had told him... apparently they organized a prank on him. They got everyone who knew I was trans to NOT tell him. So eventually we go to my room to fuck. We start doing it, but he isn't all that hard. I ask him if he was too high or something. He said, "No, it's just... I wasn't expecting THAT" (my dick) & I just apologized soooo much. & told him I thought he knew. He told me, "It's ok, you're still beautiful." And he just topped me for the rest of the night. Later all the guys laughed at him & he was just like "Good one guys, but it's chill she's hot so I don't care."

I know it's not good to do this. These were all times where I fucked up and didn't plan for it to go down like that.