Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default My first adventure with a tgirl.....I guess???

I've been a tgirl worshipper for many years now, strictly from a top point of view that is. I've never been with a tgirl but thanks to this forum I read about the Bloedstraat in Amsterdam (I live in The Hague myself). For those who don't know Bloedstraat in Amsterdam, it's part of the Red Light District and has some of the hottest tgirls working there. I've walked the street many times but never went in until I decided to do it for the first time today.

So after walking a few times up and down the Bloedstraat I noticed this beautiful tgirl standing infront of a window. She asked 50 euro for sucking and fucking and I said oke. We went to her room in the backside and I paid her the money and right when I was ready to tell her that I only want to be top not bottom she pulled down her panties and I noticed something was very wrong.....down there! It was like I had my own personal Crying Game only reversed. She had no dick, she had a pussy!!! I thought what the hell but it was too late to get out because I already paid her and she was beautiful so I decided to stay and I'm glad I did because she was great. She was Italian btw.

After our session I found out she was actually a real girl just working in a tgirl street. She also said many customers ask if she's a tgirl and everytime she has to turn them down. So I guess I had to do that also but I was thinking all the girls in Bloedstraat and Gordijnstraat are tgirls but I guess not.

So what did I learn today.

1. I'm still a virgin when it comes to being with a tigirl
    2. Always ask if the girl is actually a tgirl, don't assume!
    3. My name is Federico Aranda and I will return!

Dinand thinking to himself "I think I'll go with this one. She's really passable".

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Professional Poster

I will try again next week with the knowledge I have right now!

Rookie Poster

one word..gutted lol.

Unlucky you didn't get exactly what you thought you would though.

Atleast you live in a good area an can try again should you want to.

Professional Poster

I actually can't remember if she had red light on or blue light. It seems that the real girl use the red light while the tgirls use the blue light when they are standing behind the windowns but I actually never noticed any blue lights on in Bloedstraat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinand
    I actually can't remember if she had red light on or blue light. It seems that the real girl use the red light while the tgirls use the blue light when they are standing behind the windowns but I actually never noticed any blue lights on in Bloedstraat.
    Bring whole new meaning to Blue Light Special.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

lmao, dude that sucks big time, that happened to me, but i thought the girl was a regular girl,. till i figured out that wasnt a pussy but something else too tight to get it in, i turned her over and busted a nutt in her hott ass and left. protected of course

I've sucked Vanity, Yasmin, Mia and Saigon...and no, not on the same night.

Professional Poster

2. Always ask if the girl is actually a tgirl, don't assume!
    Now that I think of this point of asking the girl, don't you think the girl might feel offended if I ask her if she's actually a tgirl or not especially if she's a real girl?

Junior Poster

Probaly a t-girl who made the whole transistion. A couple of them are at the Bloedstraat.
    You can see it if she is a t-girl, most of them let you know.
    Why don't you try and see if you can visit Paloma with her big 9 inch dick or Dominique, they are easy to spot.