Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Re: Kayla Starr....wow Massive weight gain!

Let ol' uncle Ed use this as a teachable moment.

This was not a well thought out thread by the OP. I am reasonably sure this is not something he would say to her face. Our society has become somewhat jaded towards celebrities and semi celebrities so much that we feel we can slam them with impunity.

But this is Hung Angels, and if the OP had thought his post through he would have come to the conclusion that there was a chance that Kayla eventually might happen upon this thread and be pissed.

I have seen it many times with guys who have slammed Christian, Bailey and others who eventually come here because it is one of the few sites where stars and fans can actually interact.

Think Before You Post

If you don't have anything nice to say......etc.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon View Post
    Let ol' uncle Ed use this as a teachable moment.

This was not a well thought out thread by the OP. I am reasonably sure this is not something he would say to her face. Our society has become somewhat jaded towards celebrities and semi celebrities so much that we feel we can slam them with impunity.

But this is Hung Angels, and if the OP had thought his post through he would have come to the conclusion that there was a chance that Kayla eventually might happen upon this thread and be pissed.

I have seen it many times with guys who have slammed Christian, Bailey and others who eventually come here because it is one of the few sites where stars and fans can actually interact.

Think Before You Post

If you don't have anything nice to say......etc.
    I agree, but sometimes it turns into an ass kissing fest. I never heard of celebrity that everyone loves. When you put yourself in the lime light be prepare for critism. I am not saying I agree or disagree with the op, but you have to expect that people will have various opinions. Sometimes on the board the ass kissing gets so bad, I want to give people a few sheets of toliet paper to wipe their lips.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    Kayla, I won't knock your appearance, but I would like to say that I have been to your incall and was a bit disturbed by the squalor you were living in. That's something you have full control over. I know you can do better.
    I dont know who you are these allegations might and might not be true ( I am a jack of all trades and I stay busy) I do a lot you could have caught me when i was busy I occasionally meet a lot of wonderful men you are the first to mention this but to be quite honest You were paying for tranny cock for your sexual pleasure some people might call you a sexual deviant Some people say a lot of things I dont ( I suggest you do the same) and I dont see how this relates to the topic of this thread

-If you dont have nothing nice to say then dont say nothing at all-

Kisses
    Kayla

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisfiction View Post
    I agree, but sometimes it turns into an ass kissing fest. I never heard of celebrity that everyone loves. When you put yourself in the lime light be prepare for critism. I am not saying I agree or disagree with the op, but you have to expect that people will have various opinions. Sometimes on the board the ass kissing gets so bad, I want to give people a few sheets of toliet paper to wipe their lips.
    HA functions to a degree as a fanboard for TG admirers. Ass-kissing is to be expected. Except I don't like that term because it implies all the compliments and adoration directed towards the ladies is insincere, when IMO it's just the opposite.

I've crushed on Kayla for the longest, so of course I'm gonna big-up her whenever I get the chance. That's also how I approach several other girls on this board.

If you have a problem with guys around here literally being two-feet deep up a chick's ass because she's beautiful, this might not be the board for you.

I know its a fan board, but sometimes people will act (sorta hypocritical). Of course I know that and because I don't go crazy doesn't mean I don't appreciate the women on here.

Kayla Starr has been a fav of mine from her first set at shemale strokers and her awesome job on trannysurprise.

I don't think my opinion is neccessary or even matters, but I do like seeing what people are thinking even though I will sometimes highly disagree.

We have all been on fan boards, there is a difference between ass kissing and an appreciation. Sometimes people will go absolute crazy because forums such as these allow for actual interaction. I enjoy that and I know it makes people enjoy the movies they watch. Ass kissing is many times obvious and really bad. I am not going to call it out, doesn't need that but if you appreciate someone show them that you can stand on your own too feet while supporting them. At least they will know they are not dealing with a yes person and an actual person.

Asked to be banned. Delivered. Junior Poster

If you don't kiss ass you will get banned! That's the warning many mods told me. "The girls can say anything they want, this is their site".

Well, BigBlackMan I won't kiss ass and thats that. I don't do it with the celebrities and famous people I meet in real life so there is no way in hell I am going to do it now.

Not all my thoughts need to be shared. When I do give my opinion I will do it in a non hostile manner, but I am not going to dilute who I am. I would hope forums want people to join boards.

Everyone is going to disagree and thats life. I can say the Yankees are the greatest team and my fellow board members from boston will highly disagree. I could say Dwayne's knees is going to make him a non-factor this upcomming season and many people from Miami will heavily disagree. I could say Kim Kardashin beauty is overrated but her fans will highly disagree.

Its gets really boring and less interesting when people are acting like bots and not people. Its true some people like controversy and drama. An opinion that I disagree with but stated in a honest and nonhostile manner is a opinion I value.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Damn, Kayla, thanks for coming on and sharing your views and the pic.

I can tell by the way you state your opinions that you have a lot of class. I guess some guys will claim I'm kissing ass but I don't care.

I didn't mention anything about the comments on this thread. I was speaking in general. Kayla I apologize for the confusion I may have created about you, my comments probably should have been posted in a new thread not to confuse the statements made about you.

Now Odelay if you feel that your comments are ass kissing and your not ashamed you don't need to defend them do you?

I think anymore statements about ass kissing should be made in another thread.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

some guys are just douch bags...the end.ignore,move on and keeping living your life you know.theres nothing that pisses off a hater more than continuing to shine