Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Prostate Orgasm

Default Re: Prostate Orgasm

I agree with Startup, I love 8 inches and up, I have had 11 inches and that is some good TGirl cock and they have to know how to us it. It's all about positioning, I could bend over in doggy and get pegged hard and my dick will precum and I can cum out my dick when getting fucked without my dick being touched. and I can cum through my asshole too when fucked hard and nasty. I love when a TGirl beat my ass with her hands while fucking me and talking nasty and dominanting. Plus missionary fucking with a TGirl I can cum also especially when we fuck nasty and she is throwing that dick well. Prostrate Orgasm is nothing but a man's G-Spot.

Quote Originally Posted by M&M69 View Post
    I rarely see anyone talk about the whole prostate milking subject but I just wanna know if anyone has had an orgasm from it. I've seen a few vids of hands free cumshots but it seems super rare. Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with this subject? It would be cool to hear from any other males or TS who bottom that have experienced an orgasm from it and tips for those of us seeking this elusive pleasure zone. Also any vids, pics, or comics on the matter would be great if anyone want to share.

Quote Originally Posted by M&M69 View Post
    Good to know they are out there, I've always heard people say the prostate is the Male G-spot but it seems hard to get stimulated. I have some beads but I've yet to experience an orgasm from it. I sounds like the spot may be deeper in some guys than in others. Whats the sensation like for those of you who have had an orgasm? Did it really make anal sex much more enjoyable? Also, for any guy or TS who has topped has there been a moment when you have hit the prostate and felt it or is it something the top won't notice and therefore won't be able to stimulate it unless their partner tells them they are hitting the right spot?
    The orgasm is nothing like a reg orgasm. You will see states that go past heaven LOL I have been fucked in my ass so hard I have almost blacked out because of the cumming was so intense. I love it, it's fucking addictive. One day I got fucked 4 times that day in my ass because I wanted to black out. TGirl had my by my neck with both her hands ramming my ass and I was screaming like a bitch but I tell you that big 10 inch dick was good. She fucked me rough which I love. and she pound my ass until it was clapping against her and she was a nasty bitch. She would fuck me in my ass long strokes then she pull out slap me in the face and say, "Suck my dick bitch, taste your black ass off this dick". Then she would grab my neck and tell me bend over and she would bust my ass open! when I came I had tears in my eyes that shit was Euphoric! I love when she would reach around and twist my nipples like she is pulling them off that shit is off the chain. pain and the feel of a big dick long dicking you hard will make you lose your mind.

When i would go to work I could barely do my work thinking about how she bust my ass open. I love a TGirl who has power in her hips and know how to hit the pockets in the ass.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

That sounds pretty awesome, but it also seems to me like its not the the prostate orgasm but the entire experience of being completely dominated which gets you off as well. But I do like the idea that bigger cocks work better but what is it about bigger cocks, is it the shaft rubbing back and forth that feels good or having the head rub back and forth on your prostate. Seems like people are really coming out and sharing their experiences, I myself really want to find a TS who could get me off like that. Would love to hear some TS share their experiences with both topping and bottoming and if they have had a prostate orgasm

Veteran Poster

We've had this discussion here several times. In most cases, you hear the same conflicting things as here. Any of you that have been to a proctologist or physician for a prostate exam know full well that they aren't digging deep and it's just a few inches in and down they're palipating. That said, often when you read or hear of accounts of a "prostate orgasm" , your're really hearing a conflation of the term or "anal orgasm". The narrative is also often accompanied by an unusually long and deep penetration. More then that of an oridinary male endowment. Most dildos made for women are alsmost never more then 6.5"-7" at the most. Beyond that, they hit the cervix. They also have a tendency to taper as they reach the base and curve upwards. Women respond to the sense of fullness and stroking across the area what's known as the G spot which is just beyond the pubic bone....similar to the inserted finger hooking around the area while the drawn knuckles give a sensation of fullness in the entry. This doesn't work for men. Too much focus and toys center around a similar area. While that is indeed the prostate area and it's pleasurable and can cause some men to ejaculate especially if electrically stimulated, there's another spot all together that when reached can cause a powerful and stunning orgasm. Curled toes type that has a totally different feeling of a wave coming over you while shuddering....it's that intense. That is when the seminal bulb is reached. It's going to take a dildo of at least 8" or more to reach that spot. It doesn't have to have girth either. A medical colon or rectal tube with a little resiliancy less then 1/2" )~42FR for those of you medically inclined will hit that spot and cause a similar response. A long and tapered dildo that will both reach that spot and simulataneously dialate by taper the area around the prostate will be a double hitter. Prostate is odd in this way. It's like jacking off while using a prostate stimulator, it just adds intensely to the feeling and cause greater semen output. Stimulation of the prostate alone rarely does that. The myth of an anal orgasm is very real although few men are endowed enough to do it. While I'm not going to name celebrity names, John Holmes was well known to provide that to male clients with both his endurance and extreme endowment. Further examples would be looking at some vids that are related to fisting, extreme dildo/strapon insertion by women skilled in the art. You'll see plenty of auto ejaculations by men and yes, if the video shows it, watch the toes. They professionals know when they hit that spot just by the body language. So, yes, it's real.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

It does exist....i've never had one, but then not every man can....not to be a downer, but then we're all built differently.

Most men can experience a great deal of prostate pleasure from getting fucked alone. Size does matter IMHO, but then even a smaller cock can hit the prostate. Size is good because it hits all the rectum. But an orgasm, well a few can, not all. in a way it's like how some women can come from vaginal penetration and others cannot.

Veteran Poster

I didn't think it was real until I hooked up with a ts in S.F. and even though she was small in stature, or petite, she was hung and thick! Like 8.5"x 6.5" (her girth was thick!) In missionary position with her topping me was the most intense "no hands" orgasm I've experienced! She joked about it and said, "Now that's a hot shower!"

Member Rookie Poster

Seems like there are 2 different kinds of orgasms that can occur with anal sex, for those of us like me who have never experienced much in the realm of anal stimulation, whats the best way to go about finding out if we can orgasm, by using toys or finding a well endowed guy or TS willing to top us until we have one? By the way people described the "anal orgasm" this seems like something too awesome to pass up trying. Keep up the stories and the advice everyone, its really interesting to hear what people are saying

AKA Half man half amazing Veteran Poster king sun's Avatar

Oh, it does exist, a couple of years ago I was with this one t girl who fucked me in every way possible, but it was when we were on our side is when it happened, it was awesome for me to cum without stroking myself!

Professional Poster

Over the years, when on this subject, I've had a few TS tell me that anal/prostate/etc orgasms were more powerful and easier to achieve when young (20's and earlier) and as they age those orgasms become more difficult to achieve. Anyone here feel this way?

Thumbs up Re: Prostate Orgasm

I have some photos that show you how to do it.

its a map!

LOL LOL lol lol lol lol