Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster diddyboponTOP's Avatar

Default Re: And then shit went south...

I dont like the song lipping thing either
    So I just dont waste my time watching.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sunairco View Post
    Mentally disturbed on multiple levels? You ever go through a divorce? I married at 20 and was divorced by 23 finally after 2 years of literal hell with a wife that went from my highschool sweetheart to a batshit insane BPD sociopath almost immediately after we got married. 5 years recovery from that? Hell, I didn't attempt to date until I was in my late 30's it was such a mindfuck. I didn't remarry until 21 years after my divorce. Cut the OP some slack here. I really feel for SXFX. I've been there. I know that torturous hell first hand. Getting back into the game is fucking hard and the older they get, the more baggage you have to deal with along with your own.
    Well, that's my point...this guy is dealing with way to many issues to even think about getting involved with anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay View Post
    Uhh, you might want to cut the references to yourself as a non-chaser. Saying it as many times as you do in print, and probably as many times as you say it to yourself, gives off the opposite vibe.
    I'm glad to see someone else is picking up an example of what is so very wrong with the emotional well being of the o.p...still, the surface has only been scratched.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Perhaps wearing flip-flops was her way of suggesting you buy her a pair of Louboutin?
    Lmao!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by nysprod; 10-07-2014 at 04:43 PM.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

I'm with nysprod. You probably fucked it all up from the start. You also buried the lead. She's a friend of a friend. Maybe this friend bad mouthed you. Chances are near 100% if this mutual friend is another TS. If you're not a chaser, you never have to mention it even once, let alone 5 times. Yes, I counted. You seem like a classic example of the nice guy fallacy. You think you are but really you're not.

That you actually believe she'll go out on a second date with you, IF YOU WANT, makes me think that you're just trolling everyone ...

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

i wear flip flops or sandals all the time … can't even remember the last time I wore a pair of heels outside of a client meet or shoot/cam show lol

To me just sounds like typical dating malarky …some people you get on with some you don't .. move along to the next person ...

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

So weird he would even mention flip flops considering how "gorgeous" she was and how they showed off her "cute toes"...seemed to take it as some kind of personal insult, wtf is up with that?

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    i wear flip flops or sandals all the time … can't even remember the last time I wore a pair of heels outside of a client meet or shoot/cam show lol

To me just sounds like typical dating malarky …some people you get on with some you don't .. move along to the next person ...
    Yes, odds are it was just bad chemistry. who knows. But flip flops on a first date? That's like a guy showing up in his baggiest pair of stained jeans and a dirty shirt.

Call me a little old fashioned it's a first date, it's your first time to see someone treat it like an interview. Wouldn't you want someones first impression of you to be a good one. Even if it doesn't work out, you want to be remembered as a decent well dressed person.

Odds are it could just have been bad chemistry, but our mutual friend was not surprised. Apparently this is his friends MO. She likes to complain regardless of how good her luck is.

Shame thought she was cute and really liked her back story. Not many well educated women out there.

But such is life, plenty of fish in the sea =)

And i'm not a nice guy, a nice guy would have called her back. I didn't think she was worth my time.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "How you doin!"

Junior Poster

You remind me of a friend of mine who went on a few dates with this really hot chick once, only to tell her that he wasn't interested. The reason? She didn't like soup...

Silver Poster

Ever have the voice in the back of your head that says....listen to your gut?
    So her friend and i were talking and she says "give her a second chance, she may have just had a bad night before at a show."
    OK i tell myself what could go wrong! and it's going to be a gorgeous sunday so why not ask her to see if she wants to join me for brunch. she says yes....and even seems normal over the phone and send a pic of herself smiling....
    I'm thinking....had to be a bad night...let's see how she is in the daylight.

drive into nyc from nj again pick her up on the 100th area and drive down to Chelsea for brunch reservations.
    flip flops? check!
    failure to smile when i show up? check!
    walking around as if she is on a gay pride float as we walk to our table? check!

maybe i need to rephrase what i said in the first post.
    Ladies turn it off. Yeah you have a job and you have a nice hobby but when not on stage....is there even a stage at these events where the fake singing takes place?...turn it off.

Look i love riding my motorcycle. but do you see me waving to ever biker and stopping to look at ever motorcycle and making room room sounds while i'm on a date? NO!

And yes i get it..in a small circle you are very well known and you may even have groopies who chase you from show to show.....your average guy doesn't and can care less....

But my favorite line and sadly i can't make this shit up......she tells me "Do you know how hard it is to find a guy in a gay club where i preform? I have to carry my own shit in and no one is there to help me."

I'm not a rocket scientists...but a TS girl looking for a guy to date at a gay club is....a little bit like trying to find a palm tree in the north pole. I verified this by asking my gay friends.

Ladies....hint hint normal guys....hard to find. Normal guy who takes you out to brunch at 11am....harder.

Just put on some nice shoes and a smile and please turn off the attitude. the world has enough drama queens don't become another one.

Oh well better to have tried and failed than to have never tried at all.

I hope everyone here has had better dates in the past few weeks and are looking forward to a nice winter with their new partners =)

"How you doin!"

But that is what you are going to get when you date one of those performers. A thirst for attention and a flair for the overly dramatic.
    Sometimes it's cute...sometimes it's not.
    Sometimes what attracts us to a person can lead to embarrassing social situations.
    I know this because I'm attracted to hot but crazy...lol.

...but I no longer have the patience to deal with hyper active drama, so more often than not, I now prefer to eat alone.

It doesn't sound like she did anything over the top though...shit like texting non stop...or being aggressively rude to the wait staff...or dressing way too inappropriate (flip flops are better than wearing hot pants and a bra)...just a few things I've experienced in the past...lol.

did you at least get a kiss out of it?

This girl is so much better off without SXFX as would all other women be.

I only date supermodel tg girls!
    I love my bmw!
    And i love my motorcyle!
    And i'm not a chaser! But you are!! And i use the keyword function on okcupid to find tg girls!!!
    But i don't like flip flops even if they have really cute feet

1 out of 1 members liked this post.