Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by RainMan View Post
    The little girl story part is really getting tired, it does help by introducing them to the farmer and family though, my guess is that all the walkers in the barn are the farmers family/towns people that he capture in hopes of one day curing them cause if I remember correctly when they first introduced him he said he thought it would be a cure eventually
    Was thinking the same thing. Next set of stress is gonna come when Rick and the boys wanna kill the zombies in the barn and the doc wont let them. should get very interesting.....

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

Professional Poster BluegrassCat's Avatar

Finally saw this week's episode. After a slow and tedious start this season is really picking up the last two episodes.

The only character I want to survive, the redneck, proves once again why he is not yet zombie chow by getting truly backwoods on a couple of walkers and one unlucky squirrel. Then survives a sniper shot to the head.

Blonde lady with a gun: I'm gonna protect the camp like a man!
    Old wise dude: You're having your period, put the gun down.
    Blonde Lady: No, watch, I'll shoot this zombie!
    [Shoots redneck in the head]
    Blonde Lady: OMG! Ooops!

Plus it turns out that a barn full of zombies is a major boner killer. Still have 11 condoms left! How will their coitus be thwarted next episode? Tune In!

Hahhahaha "how will their coitus be thwarted next" lmao love it

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

Senior Member Professional Poster

The old wise dude is a dumb-ass
    Way would you call out a psycho privately

Its starting to drag on a bit now.. They need to move on from the little girl search and the preachers farm bits, time to get outta that place!

Need to see more Daryl hes my favourite!

Professional Poster BluegrassCat's Avatar

Yea the latest episode did drag a bit. The pharmacy attack was badly telegraphed - and now we'll get real quiet and film a boring activity, what could go wrong? I like the near-decapitation with a shelf though, nice improv, Jackie Chan.

And the attack in the subdivision, were all the zombies hiding when they pulled up? Were they taking a zombie siesta? Or was it a block party?

Anyway this episode really made clear one thing about post-apocalyptic romance: nothing fires up the ladies like near death experiences with zombies. Forget game, a flashy car, and a six-pack, killing zombies is the new Spanish Fly.

Oh and Rick and Rick's bitch wife have intense sweaty face competitions, which Rick wins so his bitch wife steals his acid and eats it all, only to throw it up later. I don't know, I may have missed some of that. I hate those two.

Old wise dude with caterpillar eyebrows does not appreciate Shane all up in them Blonde lady guts.
    Old dude: "Fair's fair, Shane. I jedi-mind-fucked her out of the CDC now I should get to lay the pipe."
    Shane: "I'm going to have sex with every woman on this show. And you can smell my finger before I shoot you."
    Old dude: [caterpillar dance]

Tune in next week to hear some great recipes for feeding your captive zombie-relatives.

Pretty much spot on..

The pregnancy bit is anoying also, she's acting all shocked that unprotected sex lead to pregnancy... really??!

I'll keep watching for now, im hoping they move on real soon cause its getting boring. Need more zombie killing!!! Also, someone needs to bang the blonde, hopefully Daryl

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

I think the series will ramp up in action in the next few episodes ..if it follows the comics

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

5 Star Poster

its a great f*cking show!!!!

Senior Member Junior Poster RainMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    I think the series will ramp up in action in the next few episodes ..if it follows the comics
    Oh it will, if they want people to tune in for a third season they will have to make some big cliff hanger probably away from the comics story line to make people be ready to wait and support the show while on break for another year. I'm going to be interested to see how they handle the times lapses on break especially cause eventually Carl and the girl (if she comes back) will get bigger